Yoonjin ( Part 2)

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: So there has been a change in plans. I'm going to divide the fic into three parts instead of two. Hehe sorry.

___________________________________________________

Milk and Cookies ( Part 2 )

Yoonjin

___________________________________________________

 

Five years Later


"Jimin come here right now young man." Jin said as he waited for Jimin near the entrance of the apartment. 


Lisa and Jennie came with a sobbing Jimin in Lisa's arms.


"I don't want to leave auntieeeeeee." Jimin whined and sobbed.


Jin outstreched his arms when Lisa handed him Jimin.


"Baby we are just moving apartments. Remember that auntie Lisa is now married with auntie Jennie. They need to live alone." Jin said while Jimin's hair.


"B-but why can't we live with them.? Does auntie not love me anymore?"


Jin raised his head to look at Lisa, silently pleading to help him.


Lisa came close to Jimin, who was still in Jin's arms, and placed a kiss on his cheeks. "Of course I love you and always will. Even auntie Jennie loves you," she said while waving a hand towards Jennie, "but we don't fit here anymore. Besides, your daddy bought a nice apartment for you two. If you want, Jennie and I can go visit you. ok?"


Jimin simply nodded and hugged his daddy tighter as more silent tears came out. 


Jin placed a kiss on top of his head and brought his baby closer. "Thanks Lisa. Well then we will be leaving. Thanks for everything you two and enjoy your honeymoon." Jin said while walking out and playfully giving them a wink.


"Aish this hyung." Lisa said embarrassingly with tinted cheeks.

 

 

 

"Hey baby do you mind if we go to the store. I need to go buy food for us." Jin said while buckling Jimin into his kid's seat in the car.


"Can we buy cookies!!" Jimin cheerfully said.


Jin chuckled at his son, Jimin was just like him when it came to food. It was easy to cheer up the little boy with food especially cookies.


"Sure baby, anything you want." 

 

 


When they arrived at the store, Jin grabbed a shopping cart and was about to place Jimin in the cart when the boy stubbornly shaked his head. 


"Baby get in the cart please."


"No don wanna. I be a big boy and help daddy too."


Jin knew it was wrong but he easily gave in due to the cuteness of his baby. "Fine but stay close to me. I don't want you getting lost."


"Okie daddy"


As they went aisle by aisle grabbing food, Jimin noticed an old lady giving samples. They weren't just any samples but cookie samples :). Jimin grabbed his daddie's sweater trying to grab his attention. Unfortunately, Jin was to distracted by the prices of meat that he didn't notice Jimin's pull on his sweater. Jimin let out an irritated huff before an idea popped on his head. 'I'll only be gone for a few seconds. Daddy won't notice.' Jimin quickly ran to the lady before all the samples were taken. He then pulled on the lady's skirt in order to grab her attention. 


The lady turned towards him and smiled, " what can I do for you honey."


Jimin smiled back and pointed towards her tray, "cookie pwease." The lady cooed at his cuteness and gave him not one but three full cookies. "If you like the cookies you should tell your parents to buy you them. Their on promotion so they are on sale. If you go down this aisle the boxes are there." 


Jimin simply nodded before he

Please log in to read the full chapter