Yoonjin/ Kookjin (Part 1)

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

Toxic 
Yoonjin/Jinkook
(Part 1)

___________________________________________________


"Tick, tock, tick, tock," the cruel smile on the man's face was enough for Jin to know that he would later regret his decision. 


"What is your answer." The man said.


Jin looked at the man in front of him then at his little brother.


"Don't do it Jin." His little brother said almost begging him not to accept.


Jin with one last look at his brother smiled at him sadly before turning to look at his captor with resolve evident in his eyes.


"My life for his."


"Deal."

 


-36 hours before-

 


"What the hell is this Jungkook?!" Jin yelled as he was entering the kitchen and stood in front of eye view of his little brother.


Jungkook was eating his breakfast in peace but once he heard the steps and yell of his older brother coming towards him, he hung his head low in guilt and nervousness. How was he going to explain himself to his brother? He was preparing himself mentally for the outburst when he saw the figure of his hyung in front of him.


"I know you heard me. What the hell is all this." 


Jungkook didn't need to look up to know what his hyung was talking about, he already knew since he had been the one to agree to sell it.


"Answer me Jungkook. What is all of this?"


When Jungkook had the courage to look up from his plate, his eyes landed on the various bags with pills and powders.


"What is this Jungkook and why where they in your backpack?" Jin asked while trying to surpress his rage and disappointment.


"Why were you checking my backpack?" Jungkook responded.


"Don't try to change the subject. I want an answer and I'm not letting you go until you explain."


"I'll be late for school."


"I don't care!" Jin yelled as he banged his hand on the table making everything on it rattle.


"..................."


Jin took a large breath in order to control himself before grabbing the chair across of Jungkook and sitting down.


"At least tell me you are not doing them."


"I'm not."


"Then why do you have them?"


".................."


"Jungkook, please tell me. Why do you have drugs in your backpack?"


" I agreed to sell them."


Jin stayed quiet as he absorbed what his little brother had said before standing up and grabbing the bags before going to the bathroom.


Jungkook immediately stood up and followed his brother to the bathroom. His eyes widening as he saw Jin dumping all the drugs into the toilet and then flushing it.


"Hyung!! No! What are you doing?! Stop!." Jungkook screamed in panic as he rushed to stop his older brother, but he was too late. With wide eyes, he saw the pills and powders go down the drain.


"Why did you do that hyung? You didn't even let me finish and explain anything." Jungkook said as he grabbed Jin's shirt in to a fist load before crying in fear and desperation as he hugged his brother.
Jin allowed jungkook to cry in his chest as he led him to the couch in their living room. He sat down and brought jungkook towards him making sure to hold Jungkook close to him.


"Why are you crying kookie. I only did what I thought was correct. I didn't want those toxic substances near you nor anyone else."


"B-but hyung. How will I tell Taehyung that I didn't sell the merchandise. Oh my gosh, he is going to kill me. Hyung, I'm scared." Jungkook clutched Jin closer to himself as he started to hyperventilate as the fear started to eat him alive.


Jin not being able to stand his little brother in such a broken state simply petted Jungkook's hair and rocked him back and forth like a baby until he heard soft snores from his baby brother indicating that he had fallen asleep.


"I wont allow anyone to harm you kookie." Jin said as he kissed Jungkook's forehead and brought him closer to him.

 

 

By the time Jungkook awoke, he was alone on the couch with a blanket covering him.


"Jin?" Jungkook called out only to be met with silence.


Jungkook stood up and walked to the hanging clock on the kitchen wall, he saw that it was barely past noon. He had slept for around four hours which meant that his hyung had allowed him to stay at home instead of going to school that day.


"Jin? Where are you?" Jungkook called out once again as he head towards his hyung's room only to be stopped when he heard the sound of running water being turned off.


Jungkook sighed in relief as he patiently waited for hyung to come out of the shower.


"You're awake. How are you feeling?" Jin asked as he stepped outside of the bathroom and saw kookie waiting for him in the hallway.


"I don't know how to feel hyung. I'm scared of what Taehyung w

Please log in to read the full chapter