Taejinkook (Part 3)

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Ruling of the Heart

Taejinkook (Part 3)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My body and soul was given to you that fateful night that you gave yourself to me.

Your gentle touches on my skin made me feel like the most loved person in the world.

Your sweet whisperings made my face a decorated shade of scarlet.

The pain that was first felt slowly turned into undeniable pleasure.

Your name that escaped my lips in pleas and your shallow breaths next to my ears are sounds that will be forever engraved my mind.

In the midst of the night we lost ourselves in eachother's embrace.

Our only witness was the moon hovering high above the sky, illuminating the bedroom through the open window.

Our hunger for eachother was present in the way both of us devoured eachother in our carnal action.

I love you.

I love you more than yesterday and my love will continue to grow.

 

Morning came too early for Jin's liking as he was cuddling unconsciously to Taehyung's warm torso. The light beams that came through the window landed directly on Jin's eyes forcing Jin to open his eyes lazily and raise himself from the bed. His distorted eyesight focused on nothing as he raised his hand and rubbed his eyes in order to clear his eyesight. His focus instantly coming to mind as he saw the sun high above the skies. He turned to his sleeping partner, shaking the latter quite urgently.

 

"Taehyung, wake up. Wake up, it's early. Taetae get up."

 

Taehyung simply stirred in the sheets as his hand lazily searched for Jin and when he found him, he pulled him down next to him.

 

"Sshhhhh. Let's continue sleeping."

 

Jin squirmed in Taehyung's bear hug until becoming free.

 

"We don't have time to sleep around. Jungkook may arrive in any moment."

 

At the mention of Jungkook's name, Taehyung opened both his eyes and sat up.

 

" ! I forgot. Where are my clothes?" Taehyung said as he jumped from the bed and started searching for his clothes meanwhile Jin simply stared at Tae with a small smile.

 

"Jin you need to get dressed as well."Taehyung said as he finished changing only to find Jin staring at him.

 

"Why aren't you changing?" Tae asked.

 

"I would change but thanks to someone I'm sore all over especially from my waist down." Jin said while raising an eyebrow.

 

Taehyung's cheeks suddenly flourished to a noticeable blush as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck as he looked elsewhere instead of Jin.

 

"Sorry. I should have controlled myself better yesterday instead of going all out huh?"

 

"You think?" Jin responded amused.

 

"But in my defense, you weren't complaining last night. As a matter of fact, you kept telling me to go faster and harder." Taehyung said confidently as he started walking closer to Jin.

 

"I-...well..." Jin didn't know how to respond now that the roles were reversed and now he was the one blushing and Taehyung enjoying his embarrassment.

 

"Oh shut it," Jin finally responded already aware of the close proximity of Taehyung.

 

"You are so cute. Especially when you are blushing." Taehyung said as he pecked Jin's nose.

 

If it wasn't already possible,Jin turned another shade of crimson as his cheeks warmed under the actions of Tae.

 

"Here let me help you." Taehyung said as he helped Jin moved and started dressing him but not before passing a wet cloth all over Jin's body in order to clean the mess from last night.

 

"You just want a reason to touch me." Jin said jokingly.

 

"Maybe," Tae said with a smirk, "but I don't need reason to ever touch you because you already know I am yours as much as you are mine. My body is all yours to touch and explore. You can roam all of my body whenever you want."

 

Jin couldn't stop from looking lovingly at Tae, "You don't know what a dangerous of an offer that is."

 

"Feeling tempted?" Taehyung said.

 

"You have no idea, but it will have to wait. Now help me get up."

 

"My pleasure."

 

__________________________________________

 

The beginning of a new story can only happen when the previous story has already come to an end.

In order for my story to begin alongside the person I love, then I must first end the story in which I am currently in.

 

"Has Jungkook arrived?" Jin asked General Jung when he saw him approach him in the steps as he was going down.

 

"Yes. His majesty and the rest of the knights and captains are leaving their steeds on the stables. I have come to you to his majesty's study room."

 

"Ok. Lead the way." Jin said.

 

Jin's nerves were already jumpy but now that Jungkook had personally told general Jung to come search for him, caused Jin's nerves to become uncontrolled.


 

"You wanted to see me?" Jin asked timidly as he entered Jungkook's study room.

 

"Isn't it normal for me to want to see my husband?" Jungkook responded back.

 

"How was the trip?" Jin said trying to change the topic.

 

"It was... chaotic. The other kingdom's are all on edge imagining every worst case scenario regarding their kingdom. It took a while before I with the help of your father to silence them all. I ended getting a headache for the rest of the day. Do you know how hard it is to control a room full of highranking officials and royalty to stop them from getting a panic attack?"

 

Before Jin could respond, Jungkook kept talking.

 

"I know the attacks of the rebels was a strong attack against the royal reign but I had high expectations for the other kingdoms. I wouldn't be surprise if those kingdoms fall soon. The leaders of those nations as so incapable of leading a nation forward that it honestly disappoints.But enough of me, how are you? Was your protection efficient or should I release all the guards? Have you thought about our last chat and unsettled business?"

 

Jin breathed in a large breath before looking Jungkook directly in the eyes.

 

"The protection here in the palace was flawless while you where gone and I am fine thank you for asking."

 

"That's good to he-"

 

"Let me finish."

 

Jungkook simply raised a brow and with his hand waved Jin forward to continue his speech.

 

"I have thought about our last encounter and our unsettled agreement and I have come to a decision."

 

"And that is..."

 

"I want a child."

 

"T

Please log in to read the full chapter