Dear Baekhyun #2

Pieces Of A Heart IV

Word count : 358

Pairing           : Chanyeol×Baekhyun

Summary      : Chanyeol is the happiest when he's with Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Baekhyun falls down, back flat against the snow covered ground, bubbling with laughter. His cheeks are flushed, beautifully contrast with the white background; Chanyeol's favorite sight.

 

"Come down too!" Baekhyun urges with a wide grin, mitten covered hand flailing at him.

 

Chanyeol takes the spot above Baekhyun's head, laying down by the opposite direction with his lover. Their heads are aligned, and as Chanyeol turns to his left, Baekhyun is already waiting for their eyes to meet.

 

Baekhyun is so beautiful that it hurts.

 

"Remember when we went skiing," Baekhyun says quietly, breathlessly, "and you made a promise to propose to me on our group's tenth anniversary?"

 

Chanyeol nods.

 

"That was the most beautiful promise someone ever made with me, Yeol." Baekhyun smiles warmly. "Maybe it would never come true now, but I'm already happy just with knowing that we ever promised to grow old together."

 

"I still want to grow old with you." Chanyeol voices out quietly. "I want to be with you, Baek."

 

As expected, Baekhyun says nothing for his last statement. "How are the therapy sessions going?"

 

"Great."

 

Baekhyun nudges his nose with his own. "If they're going great," Baekhyun whispers, "then you wouldn't be seeing and talking with me right now."

 

"Are you going to bail on me again this time?" Chanyeol whispers back. "Are you going to disappear again?"

 

Baekhyun's irises move here and there, as if his eyes are trying to create a drawing of Chanyeol's face. "I..." he mumbles, "this isn't my place, Yeol. Not anymore."

 

"Your place is where I am. My place is where you are."

 

"It's not that simple, Yeol."

 

"Why do you keep on leaving me?"

 

"It was never about me leaving you." Baekhyun whispers sadly, covered fingers caressing Chanyeol's cheek. "It's about you, keeping on holding me here."

 

Chanyeol stares back into Baekhyun's eyes.

 

"Don't cry, Yeol." Baekhyun musters up a smile. "Remember this,"

 

Someone is shouting his name from behind.

 

"every moment I spent with you, was beautiful."

 

Jongdae pulls him from the ground. He turns to his side to take a look at his love again.

 

But there's no one.

 

Not even a trace.

 

 

 

[A/N]

 

The first part of Dear Baekhyun was posted at the end of 2016 so please wait a little longer, I’ll post them here as well :’)