Dear Baekhyun #3

Pieces Of A Heart IV

Word count : 460

Pairing           : Chanyeol×Baekhyun

Summary      : Chanyeol is the happiest when he’s with Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Sometimes, when the weather is nice, or when it's not, Chanyeol sees Baekhyun.

 

All the time, when the night is warm, or when it's cold, Chanyeol dreams about that same, particular moment all over again.

 

It was a blazed night, in a famous night club somewhere at the streets of Gangnam. They were rewarded three days off, and the first thing Baekhyun mentioned to him was;

 

"Let's go to that club Dean and Kasper told us about!!"

 

Chanyeol should've said no. But he was a fool, who couldn't see anything else than the pure twinkle in Baekhyun's eyes.

 

So there they were, somewhere on the dance floor, his body moving along with the rhythm of the song, and Baekhyun's back flushed against his front. He made the smaller swear to never be away from him between the radius of two meters. So they ended up grinding against each other.

 

Baekhyun turned around, and in a spur of moment, Chanyeol felt a soft, tingling touch on the right corner of his lips. Baekhyun had kissed him there, and Chanyeol was supposed to control him, but they were both noticeably drunk, and the moment his saw Baekhyun grinning boyishly at him, with his lipstick smeared at the corner of his lips, a calling got into his ears and -

 

"What the are you waiting for?"

 

- he pressed his lips against Baekhyun's, and soon it became a battle of dominance. Fingers gripping on Baekhyun's sinful hips to keep the smaller on the spot. Baekhyun's own slender ones are grabbing on his hair, pulling, caressing, pulling again. Somewhere along the fourth time he accidentally bit Baekhyun's bottom lip, he felt the latter's knee already rubbing the inner side of his thigh.

 

Things were going to be a mess. A hot mess.

 

Chanyeol whined when Baekhyun pulled away from him, and then held his breath when Baekhyun pulled his head towards him, his lips ended up tasting the exposed valley of Baekhyun's neck, and Baekhyun's lips against his ear. "Let's g'home." Baekhyun whispered.

 

"No. Why."

 

"To our room, eeh-diot."

 

Minutes later, they were inside Chanyeol's car, foolishly jamming to a song, surprisingly patient enough not to feel each other throughout the ride. The light was red, and they stopped. Baekhyun was laughing about something, Chanyeol was looking at him in admiration.

 

The light was still red. Chanyeol heard the sound of tires screeching against the asphalt due to sudden hit of the brake.

 

The light was still red. A pair of lights came in from Baekhyun's side.

 

And the dream stops there.

 

It always stops there.

 

Sometimes, Chanyeol wakes up in sweat and ends up seeing Baekhyun at the edge of his bed, smiling under the moonlight.

 

Other times, he wakes up screaming.

 

 

 

[A/N]

 

So basically this Dear Baekhyun series was about Chanyeol being broken ever since Baekhyun’s death and he kept hallucinating about Baekhyun to cope with his depression and loss. In this chapter, the reason behind Baekhyun’s death was revealed.