PREDETERMINED FATE

JOURNEY TO HAPPINESS

CHAP 5:

 

PREDETERMINED FATE

 

“Take him out of here! I’ll finish the other things.” The housekeeper demanded sharply.

 

Immediately a guard appeared from nowhere dragging Kiseop out of the room and made their way to the extra entrance. He roughly threw Kiseop outside then closed the gate without a glance.

 

“Is everything over? Is that all? They haven’t done anything to me except throwing me out of there!” Kiseop wondered still sitting on the ground as he was thrown away like a bag of garbage. How could they treat a poor kid that way?

 

Those questions were pushed back quickly as he thought of Kevin’s urgent request. But it was just what he considered as the reason why they let him leave in peace. The truth behind wasn’t known by anyone except some.

 

He slowly stood up on his foot, hands wiping away the dust clinging onto his pants. He let out an audible sigh. For the last time he stared at the closed gate hoping that someday he would meet the boy whom was being confined behind that gate. He final took a step to somewhere he didn’t even know because his mind was busy thinking about one thing that might haunt him forever.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

At the time Kiseop took that fateful step, Kevin also took his step down the stairs. He started to play a melancholy melody with the piano placed in the center of the hall in front of his father’s guests. The more hatred he had for the situation, the more plaintive the melody became. The sound of the piano echoed around the hall and went straight into everyone’s ears as well as their hearts. Each note was captured carefully by experienced listeners. However skillful they were, the melody seemed to captivate their souls easily. The song was just so amazing and heartbreaking. When he finished, he was given a standing ovation for his performance. Although he detested being forced to learn everything including piano, he had to admit that he really had an undoubted talent for instruments.

 

After that, Kevin was officially introduced to whole guests. He let his father talk everything about him that he wanted. He didn’t say a word just nodded or smiled coldly. He didn’t even know what this party was about and what his father told about him. The reason was obvious that Kevin’s soul was wandering somewhere maybe to find Kiseop and worry if anything bad happened to his new but real friend. All he wanted was to see Kiseop again and that seemed to be an out of reach desire…

 

 

 

Kiseop took heavy steps on the sidewalk. He was not in the right mood for going home. So he just went to the riverside to catch some breezes. As usual, fresh air was always what he needed when being stressful. The light winds his face making him feel a little comfortable and relieved. He let his soul and body be bathed in afternoon sunshine. Somewhat that activity blew away all his depressing thoughts…

 

The sun was gradually going down. However, its last sunshine still lit up all the sky. A vast patch of sky surrounding it was dyed with orange color. The patches afar was a little purple and blue. The clouds were slowly rolling just like people’s lives beneath them. Everything was just so deliberate that made his waving heart somehow follow that pace…  

 

Taking the last deep breath, he decided it was time to go home. His mother might get worried about him. After all, his mother was his biggest concern and Kevin was just a stranger that he might have a crush on. Taking in the whole view one more time, Kiseop turned his heel. He slowly walked home not being aware of what really was happening at his home at that moment…

 

 

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

 

 

Finally the party was over. That meant that Kevin was able to get out of that hellish hall. Kevin caught every single servant that passed him. He always asked one question. It was “Do you know what happened to that boy?”. All he received was just the same answer “Don’t worry. He is alright.” and the same reassuring smile. But Kevin was wise enough to know that Kiseop wasn’t alright like they said.

 

In the last resort, he looked for the kind servant who he usually talked to with the thought that she wouldn’t tell a lie to him. Despite all his attempt, he realized that she wasn’t in his house anymore. It came as a shock to him that she was the one that let Kiseop in so she was fired. A feeling of emptiness suddenly filled his whole heart. His only real friend had just been forced to leave him. And now what? The only person he could talk to in this cold place was gone too.   

 

The more surprising thing was his reaction to the situation. He smiled. The most painful smile that had ever been seen. He smiled at how brilliant the way fate was. If that day he hadn’t sneaked out of the house, he wouldn’t have met Kiseop. If he hadn’t met Kiseop, Kiseop wouldn’t have broken into his house and that servant wouldn’t have been fired. If all those things hadn’t happened, Kevin wouldn’t have put Kiseop’s life in jeopardy. He might regret doing that and wanted to fix them all. But life didn’t go as we expected. Kevin was just a powerless kid…….

 

Like Kiseop, Kevin turned his heel back to his own room. He looked out the window doing his daily work. All he could do was just waiting for Kiseop. And would his attempt success? Or would it be a complete failure?

 

A/N:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*BOW 90 DEGREE*

I HAVE AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT EXAMINATION AND I HAVE SET MY HEART ON IT. SO I HAD TO WORK VERY HARD TO ACHIEVE IT! FOR THOSE REASONS, I HAVENT UPDATED FOR LOOOOOOOOONG. ONCE AGAIN SORRY TO ALL MY DEAR READERS T____________T

I HAVE FINISHED IT TODAY!!!!! RIGHT AFTER THAT I STARTED TO WRITE THIS CHAP FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT <33333333333333333