WE WILL MEET AGAIN!.......

JOURNEY TO HAPPINESS

CHAP 4: WE WILL MEET AGAIN!.......

 

 

 

Kiseop’s POV

 

 

 

Although I have determination to meet Kevin, I couldn’t if I didn’t find a way. Should I climb over the fence? Nope. I didn’t think that was a good idea. Not because the fence was too difficult to climb over. I was a good climber. As many bigger boys usually bullied me, I had to do everything to survive when reaching an impasse. And climbing was one necessary skill. I didn’t want to climb because there were many people on the alley, in the garden and in the front part of the house. It seemed like there was a party that day and everyone was busy with preparing. With that thought, I considered the situation more carefully. This villa was enormous and there were a lot of employees so it must have an extra entrance. Thinking that, I took a walk around the house. As expected, there was an extra entrance for employees. There were many people who come in and out this house, especially the employees so a celebration must be going to take place here. Therefore, I could mingle with the stream of people to get into that house and meet Kevin. But before I could think more, my eyes captured a quite familiar figure. It was the first female servant I met at this place, the nice one not the rude one. She was heading for the entrance and taking few more steps to get into the house.

 

“Miss. Please. I need to talk.” I ran toward her and grabbed her hand.

“Huh?” Getting startle, she looked down since I was much shorter than her. “Why do you grab my hand? I’m not your acquaintance, right?” She sat down smiling at me softly.

“You can say that but we’ve seen each other before. Do you remember that there was a boy who once got here to find Kevin and said he had walked Kevin home?” I hopefully tried to remind her.

“Ooh. I remember. What are you doing here?” She finally spoke after searching her memory for a while.

“Can you do me a favor please?”

“It depends on what you want me to do.” She answered wondering what I was planning.

“Please help me meet Kevin.” I replied straight to the point.

“I really want to. But I can’t. Sorry.” She said about to turn her heels to walk away. But I didn’t let go of her hand.

“Please. Please. Please.” I sang shaking her hand.

“I told you I couldn’t.” She tried to refuse.

“Just this time. I won’t come back. I promise.” I insisted on shaking her hand violently showing my best persuasive face. Maybe I needed to use my tears to convince her. Maybe not. Because she seemed to be a soft-hearted person.

Looking at me for a while, she hesitantly nodded.

“Alright. Let me try.”

“Really? Thank you so much. You are so nice.” I thanked her with all my heart. Happiness was shown over my face.

“Stay here. I’ll go to talk to the doorman.” She said turning away. She then talked to the doorman something. The conversation didn’t take so long because the doorman seemed to have a good relationship with her. After that, she came back holding my hand and led me to the house.

“I don’t know where Kevin is now. Let me find him first.” She took me to one small room that appeared to be hers. “Don’t go anywhere. You may get lost. And even worse you may get caught to get here without the permission of the housekeeper. That will get a bad influence on me, to tell the truth.” She reminded me then left.

 

Sitting there alone, tiredness and curiousness were swallowing me gradually. I couldn’t wait any longer so I made up my mind to looking for Kevin by myself. I walked out of the room. Remember what she had reminded me that I shouldn’t get caught, I nestled up close to the walls and looked over carefully before taking each step. I walked through a long hall and turned to another. Why was this house so big? How many halls I had to pass to find Kevin? Sinking in my deep thoughts, I didn’t realize that there was a guard coming near. Being too scared, I didn’t know what to do. I just stood there freezing. Suddenly I felt something grabbing my hand and pulling me to a room.

“What are you doing here?” A familiar voice woke me up.

I turned my head around and saw what I had wanted to see for a month. It was Kevin! My heart stopped beating for a second because my dream had come true. Kevin slowly walked to his king-sized bed then sat on it comfortably swinging his skinny legs.

“Finally I found you!” I screamed.

“I found you to be exact.” He corrected.

 

Not noticing his expression, I ran to him fast and hugged him tightly just like he was a good  old friend of mine that I hadn’t seen for ages! After a while, I felt something wrong. He didn’t move at all! Confusedly I let him go. He might get scared of my sudden action.

“Sorry for holding you. I didn’t mean to make you scared. I was just so happy to see you.” I apologized.

“I didn’t mind it. It’s just I just feel strange when someone holds me. It’s been a long time since someone hugged me.” He said sadly waving his slender hand. He then had an expression somewhat like he regretted of what he had said.    

“What did you say? Did I hear wrong that you said you haven’t been hugged for long?” I asked surprisingly.

“You are still a kid. And kids are always held in others’ arms.” Not waiting for him to answer, my ears weren’t that bad. I was sure that I heard very clearly what he had said.

“Forget about it. It’s nothing. Oh. I haven’t know your name yet. And thanks for saving me last time. By the way, I’m Kevin Woo.” He steered the conversation in another direction.

“My name is Lee Kiseop. Thanks for saving me from that guard too. He looked scary.” I said wandering around his room. I had to admit that his room was huge. It looked like it was in a palace. Everything was so luxurious and flawless. Despite that, that room was very cold and lifeless.

“How could you get in here?” He asked curiously.

“I always have my way.”I answered trying to be cool.

O

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop observing every corner of my room. Sit here and tell me what you are doing here?” He demanded patting the seat beside him on the bed.

“Isn’t it obvious why I come here?” Of course I came there to meet him. I only knew him at that place.

“Ok. Why do you want to meet me? And why do you even break into my house? It’s illegal as I know.” He asked straightly.

“Actually I come here today to tell you what I have wanted to tell for this whole month.” I admitted quietly.

“What is that? You have wanted to meet me for the whole month?” His curiousness was shown through his face and voice.

“Uhm…” Before I could finish my sentence, there was a knock on the door making me and Kevin jump a bit.

 

“Little Master, there’s someone breaking into our house. So we need to check if you are alright and the one we are looking for was in your room or not.” The voice on the other side of the door started. As I guessed, he was the mandarin’s son.

“There’s no one else in my room so I’m alright. Go check other rooms.” He responded with the calmest voice.

“OK then I’m leaving.” The guard said. After that, we heard the quick steps walking far away from our place. We both sighed in relief at the same time.

 

“What are you going to tell me?” Kevin started the topic again.

“Ah… Uh… I am about… to tell you that…” I kept on stuttering those words and playing with my fingers. I was too afraid to look straight into his beautiful eyes. What I was going to say was so hard to tell him. I was trying my best to find the right words to use. But all my attempt was in vain. I couldn’t let out a word.

“Just tell me. I don’t bite you so you don’t have to be that nervous.” He smiled sweetly to calm me down.

His smile encouraged me a lot so I gathered all my strength and braveness to tell him.

“Actually, I have always wanted to meet you because…”

 

“Little Master, we have checked every room except for yours. So now we need to check your room.” Another annoying voice sounded.

“Stop bothering me. Haven’t I said that there was nothing and no one in my room? Now leave. I’m having a bath.” Being quick-witted, he lied with a pissed tone.

“So we will wait till you finish.” The guard replied calmly.

“Aish… I hate him.” Kevin mumbled dragging me to the bathroom.

“Why do we need to get in here?” I queried eyes looking all over the room. One word to describe it is PARADISE. Everything was shiny and clean. But they all seemed to be too big  for him.

“Just in case they can hear our conversation.” He replied. He was pretty careful, wasn’t he?

 

*knock* *knock* *knock*

 

The knocks on the door kept on disturbing us so we couldn’t stop worrying and restart the talk. Our heartbeats were faster and faster on each knock.

“What should we do to get you out of here? I think we can’t hide in here any longer.” He asked nervously twisting his own palm.

“I really don’t know. This is your house so you must know it better.” I whispered back.

“Ok. Let me think.” He said tapping his chin seeming to sink deeply into his trance.

“I have an idea. I’ll try to distract the guard’s attention and you’ll go back to the way you come in to get out. Alright?” He drew a plan.

“It’s the only way we can do.” I nodded.

“Let’s do as the plan when we have a chance. Now you can continue telling me what you were going to tell before.” He said excitingly.

“Well…” Before I could say anything, I had to stop right then.

“We have to check now. Sorry Little Master for checking your room without your permission.”

“Wait for a second. I’m coming out.” Kevin yelled as he dragged me behind the floor.

“Just go when you get a chance. Sorry for not giving you enough time to speak.” He whispered softly in my ear sending me a tingling feeling.

“It’s not your fault. I’ll come back when I can.” I replied.

 

Kevin slowly opened the wooden door and I was still hiding behind it.

“You can come in.” He greeted the guard pulling him deep into the room with one hand. The other waved behind his back making a sign to ask me to leave. He tried to talk a lot about random things when dragging the guard the opposite direction of mine.

Having a good chance, I moved swiftly out of the room and tried to find the old direction to get out of here. I really didn’t want to leave but I still had to.

“Stop! You little boy!” A man called. And of course the boy he mentioned was me. It was when I knew I got caught. Everything didn’t turn out as we expected. That was what life called…

I ran as fast as I could. Some men chased me from behind really fast. And for certain, being caught up by them was my destiny. Since the moment I decided to meet him at any rate, I felt that there was nothing to make me terrified. So I just accepted that fact easily without much struggle. They pulled me to a room to question me.

“Who are you? Why do you break into this house? Are you planning to steal something?” An old man asked me coldly and harshly not even turning his eyes from the window to me. He seemed to have great power in this house because everyone had to keep their head down in front of him. Maybe he was the owner of this house. Or a housekeeper? Because if he was the Master, little things like my situation shouldn’t be solved by himself.

When I was about to answer, I heard hurried footsteps stormed in to the room and everybody included in that old man turned their heads to look who it was. Then they all bowed to that person. I wondered who that was too so I did the same as them. It was Kevin!

 

“He is my friend.” He answered for me sedately trying to be calm.

“Ooh. Little Master, I don’t think you should be here now. You’d better be at the hall or Master would be angry with you.” He reminded Kevin.

“It’s my business not yours. He’s my friend so let him go.” He said almost in demand.

 

A stately figure appeared from the door. This time everyone bowed 900 with this person. That made me realize that he must be the Master.

“Who said that he was your friend?” It appeared like everyone, except Kevin and the nice servant, always used cold tone to speak.

“Father. He was the one walking me home that day. So he is my friend. We should thank him.” He convinced his father and of course the owner of this villa.

“Don’t waste your time here. We should go now. Our guests are waiting.” He ordered emotionlessly.

“But please don’t do anything to him. Just let him go in peace. He just comes here to meet me. He doesn’t do anything bad.” He insisted.

“None of your business. Go now! And don’t ever consider anyone as your friend without my permission.” He demanded.

“NO! He’s my friend. I’m not going anywhere until you promise me to let him go.” Kevin cried out running to me and held my hands tight. His eyes weren’t hidden from fear for his father and concern for me.

“Guard! Go get Kevin out of here. And teach that boy a lesson.” He said turning his heel to come out. This wasn’t going to be good.

A guard came to us quickly after that. He lifted Kevin without much effort and broke our hands’ hold. But that wasn’t easy. Kevin and I still held each other‘s hands tight as if we let go then we wouldn’t be together again. Tears started to form in his eyes.

“Don’t cry Kevin. Remember your promise with me.” I reminded the promise he made on our first meet.

Kevin nodded obediently hands still holding mine.

But after all of our attempts, the guard finally succeeded. He lifted Kevin who was struggling on his shoulder and went out the room. Kevin couldn’t help but crying and yelling my name on the way to the door. I wouldn’t consider this as he broke his promise because that heartbreaking scene made me feel a strange feeling. It must be the strong belief to meet him again.

“KEVIN! I’LL MEET YOU SOME DAY. I PROMISE.” I yelled after smiling to reassure him. Kevin slowly nodded his head and wiped his tears away. His figure slowly disappeared from my sight.

Now the job with Kevin was done but what about mine? What would they do to me?

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!!

A/N: TOO TIRED AND LAZY TO CHANGE ANYTHING SO THIS CHAP REMAINED THE SAME !!!!!!!!!!

FINISH ALL THE CHANGES! HAVE YOU READ THE NEW VERSION OF PREVIOUS CHAPTERS??????

IF NOT, PLEASE READ THEM FIRST THEN COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

GOODBYE AND WAIT FOR THE NEW CHAP <33333333