SKINSHIP....

JOURNEY TO HAPPINESS

CHAP 15: SKINSHIP……

 

 

Kevin sat down next to Jaeseop wondering what he was going to do. Soon his query was answered.

“Kevin, your hair looks good.” Jaeseop complimented playing with some strands of Kevin’s hair.

“It feels so silky!” he continued letting Kevin’s hair slip through his hand.

To be honest, Kevin hated this. But he couldn’t say it out or let it be shown on his face so he just decided to move away from Jaeseop. As Kevin moved, Jaeseop also moved closer to Kevin.

“If you continue to move, you may fall to the floor.” Jaeseop reminded smirking like a sly cat.

In the end, Kevin couldn’t do anything but sit still at his seat unwillingly. “He improves just after a lunch, doesn’t he?” Kevin thought about Jaeseop.

As the teacher came in, Kevin let out a relieved sigh. He thought that Jaeseop could stop doing those useless actions in class. But maybe Kevin was wrong. When the class stood up to bow the teacher, Jaeseop also stood up but his eyes were stuck on Kevin’s face. Feeling Jaeseop staring at him, Kevin couldn’t help being uncomfortable. He turned to other direction to not catch Jaeseop’s look.

The moment was only about thirty second but to Kevin, it seemed to be an hour long. As they all sat down, Jaeseop sat so close that he touched Kevin. He kept on playing with Kevin’s hair. He had to admit it that he himself was attracted to Kevin’s hair since it was one of the smoothest and silkiest things he had ever touched. He knew that Kevin would soon do something about this because nobody liked strangers playing with their hair, did they? And he was right. Kevin soon couldn’t take it anymore. Turning around to face Jaeseop, he clenched his teeth. He took a deep breath before definitively moved Jaeseop’s hand away from his hair.

“You have just reacted to my action, haven’t you?” Jaeseop says. His voice was fully satisfied.

Kevin felt anger coming up to his head but deciding to turn away instead. He was afraid if things kept on going this way, he couldn’t hold himself any longer.

“I know I’m annoying you but your hair doesn’t let me go easily.” Jaeseop continued.

This time, he moved closer but his hands didn’t play with Kevin’s hair. It was his nose! Jaeseop started to rub his face against Kevin’s head. It felt so good, the softness and the nice smell. Jaeseop enjoyed it a lot. Kevin let out a heavy sigh. He didn’t know what to do with this boy. He couldn’t yell or slap at him. So Kevin just decided to focus on the lesson that was being taught.

To Jaeseop, besides times he spent with Kiseop, this was the best moment he had been through. Something was so peaceful, so tender and so secure. As a result, he quickly fell asleep under the effect of the softness and fragrance from Kevin’s hair. After a while, Kevin didn’t feel any moves from the other boy. He looked from the corner of his eye seeing that the boy was sleeping on his shoulder. His breath was so monotonous. Kevin preferred him this way to being naughty although the fact that he was bigger than him made it more difficult for Kevin to move. 

The bell finally rang signaling the end of the tiring school day. Kevin wanted to go home but he was stuck with Jaeseop still sleeping soundly. His shoulder was weary. But it wasn’t the problem. It was that he didn’t want to wake Jaeseop up. Hesitantly he shook Jaeseop lightly making the boy startled. Jaeseop tiredly rubbed his sleepy eyes and yawned. Jaeseop looked nothing different than a small kid. Unknowingly Kevin’s lips formed a smile. Quickly he realized that and turned away. Fortunately Jaeseop didn’t see that. Or was it unfortunate because it had been years since Kevin smiled?

Kevin didn’t know why he smiled. He couldn’t smile, could he? There was nothing to smile at, was there? His emotion was numb, wasn’t it? Everything seemed so doubtful. Eventually he realized that he loved the simplicity and innocence he saw from the sight Jaeseop woke up. If only everything wasn’t complicated. If only everything was just a nightmare. If only he could live a normal life. If only he just did such things like studying, playing, sleeping peacefully then being woken up with an awaited smile. If only those terrible things hadn’t happened…

Kevin shook his head violently at the memories. He took his bags running fast out of the class. Jaeseop woke up totally by that act. He quickly dragged his stuff then chased after Kevin. He didn’t know why Kevin acted like that so he had to find out.

“Kevin! Kevin!”

Jaeseop yelled after the said boy on the corridor. Unfortunately, the only voice that was heard in Kevin’s head was his own thoughts. Approaching the gate, Jaeseop quickly caught sight of Kiseop so he decided to stop chasing Kevin and hid behind in a corner. Kiseop must be waiting for Kevin. He wouldn’t be happy if he knew that Jaeseop was helping him in Kevin’s problem.

Kevin ran fast through the crowd ignoring all the screams and stares people were throwing him. Suddenly he was stopped by the wrist. Turning around, he saw it was Kiseop.

“Kevin what’s wrong?” Kevin took his arm out of Kiseop’s hand violently.

“Why are you running so fast?” Kiseop asked. Concern was written all over his face.

Not even looking back, Kevin ran away from Kiseop and quickly got on his car that was waiting for him in the front gate. He knew if he hadn’t left Kiseop, he would have broken his wall himself. And he absolutely didn’t want that to happen.

Kevin left Kiseop dumbfound amongst the stream of people. Although Kiseop had made up his mind to never give up, he still felt so hurt to be ignored like that. Letting out a heavy sigh, he walked home. Anyway he couldn’t give up so easily. However he still hadn’t come up with any idea to make Kevin talk again.

Jaeseop witnessed that scene entirely. He felt so bad that Kiseop was always so sad after meeting Kevin. He must try harder so that Kiseop would be happy again. Besides this reason, Jaeseop also really wanted to know more about Kevin and his real character. He must be a cutie when he let his emotion explode naturally. Nodding his head, he made his way to the school dormitory.

 

A/N: Sorry that it's too short T^T

I'm working on next chapters. It will be updated soon. I promise ^_^

Tell me what you think, ok?? :))

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <333333333

P/S: UKISS IS GOING TO RELEASE "THE SPECIAL TO KISSME" THIS MIDNIGHT!!!!!! BUY AND DOWNLOAD IT LEGALLY IF YOU CAN ^^

DON'T FORGET TO GO ON TWITTER AND TREND SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE!!!!!!

LAST NIGHT, TRENDING #oheyAJ WAS FUN THOUGH IT DIDNT REACH NO 1 T_______T