FIGHT......

JOURNEY TO HAPPINESS

CHAP 13: FIGHT……

 

 

In the middle of the indifferent stream of this life, it was expected to have at least one person to wake Kevin up from his world. But it appeared to be opposite. Kevin just walked past that one person in the coldest way leaving him numb. Not blinking… not stopping… Nothing changed on the outside. The only thing that changed was Kiseop’s feelings.

Kiseop stood still at the entrance of the crowded cafeteria ignoring all the people that bumped into him. His legs gradually lost the ability to keep him up. But finally he managed to stand and run away from that place. His heart hurt so much. He didn’t know why being ignored by Kevin gave him that great pain.

It was just he was really looking forward to see him these past years. He couldn’t describe how happy he was when he saw Kevin. He had prepared to be greeted by Kevin and also being forgotten by him. But being completely ignored was too much to bear. Kevin could have stopped to ask why Kiseop waved at him if he had forgot about him. Here, he just walked away as if he didn’t see Kiseop and how enthusiastically Kiseop waved at him. He must have seen Kiseop because Kiseop was standing right in front of him. This feeling hurt him so badly.

Kiseop ran to the roof with all his might. Catching his breath, he dropped himself on his knees. This place always brought him the feeling of peace and relief. He let fresh air fulfill his lung. Thinking everything over again, he realized that this wasn’t the right time to let pain overtake him. He must find out what made Kevin become like that. He wouldn’t give up till Kevin talked to him like normal.

Brushing off the dust on his pants, Kiseop stood up straight. He had made up his mind to bring Kevin back no matter what because Kevin was so important to him. And Kiseop wasn’t the type of people that could give up easily……

 

 

If Kevin hadn’t mistaken, the boy he just met at the entrance of the cafeteria was Kiseop, The Kiseop that brought him so many feelings, including happiness and unhappiness. And Kiseop was waving at him. It meant that Kiseop still remembered him. Thinking about that, his heart was overflowing with some strong emotions that he couldn’t name. It had been years since he really had emotions. That was weird to him as he had decided to close his heart completely and exist in this world only with his duty and not let himself get hurt.

Kevin never thought that he could meet Kiseop again in this cold world. He hadn’t prepared for any heart attack. But as mentioned above, he wouldn’t change for anything or anyone. This world had been so cruel to him that nothing belonging to it would hurt him once more. As a result of that thought, Kevin had decided to walk past Kiseop like he never appeared.

Kevin walked through the crowd and bought his lunch simply by just pointing at the dishes he wanted then paying them. Again not opening his mouth for at least one word. Looking around for a seat, he quickly spotted an empty table from afar. He sat down then laid his tray of food on the table ignoring all the comments from other students. But it seemed that he couldn’t eat his lunch that day because his mind was busy with something or exactly someone else.

Although Kiseop had made him feel so happy and secure, he also left Kevin the deepest scar in his heart. Though Kevin’s existence didn’t have the same meaning with “life”, or so he thought it would be like that till the end of his life, he wouldn’t foolishly get lost in this complicated world once more. At least he thought so but here he was. Sitting in the middle of a crowded room, he felt his heart clench at the thought of Kiseop’s appearance.

Kevin didn’t know how he would deal with situation. He knew that Kiseop already knew about Kevin being a student of this school. Therefore, he had to face Kiseop very often. That would make Kevin’s heart explode soon. Although he had enough courage to ignore Kiseop this time, it didn’t mean that he would also next time. He was so afraid of being unable to control his feelings anymore and getting hurt even worse. For his sake, Kevin had made up his mind to build an unbreakable wall around his heart. And Kevin wasn’t the type of people that lost to anyone or anything easily……

 

In the classroom, Jaeseop tiredly bit his bread piece by piece. He was in no mood to eat or do anything right now. He was wondering what was wrong with his best friend or to be exact, his only friend, Lee Kiseop. They always had together since the day they were friends. There must be something extraordinary that happened to Kiseop. Thinking of Kiseop being unusual, Jaeseop couldn’t help but start worrying.

Throwing the bread into the dustbin skillfully without getting to it because it might take him some more seconds, Jaeseop rushed to the cafeteria. Looking around for the familiar figure, he quickly realized that Kiseop wasn’t here. Thinking for a while, he ran to the roof where Kiseop usually went to when he was stressful and tired. As he expected, he found Kiseop leaning to the banister.

“What’s wrong, Kiseop?” Jaeseop stepped closer to Kiseop placing his hand on the older’s shoulder.

“Oh… you scared me, Jae.” Kiseop startled at his friend’s appearance.

“Sorry. But what happened that made you refuse our lunch together?” Jaeseop asked directly. He wasn’t the kind of people that liked equivocating.

“Nothing. Just some random things.” Kiseop lied pulling Jaeseop to his side.

“Don’t lie me. I know you too well, Kiseop.” Jaeseop easily caught the other’s lie.

“But it’s ok. I’ll wait till you are ready to tell me about that.” Jaeseop continued not letting the other to say anything else.

Jaeseop was right. He knew Kiseop so well that he always knew what Kiseop wanted and needed.

“Kiseop. No matter what your problem is, I am willing to listen to you with all I have. Although you mightn’t tell me what it is and let me help you, I will try everything to solve it for you. Seeing you worried isn’t my habit. And it won’t ever be. I promise. And I’m not the type of people that break their promise easily……”  Jaeseop thought to himself.

Hearing that from Jaeseop, Kiseop somehow found himself get stronger. He placed his head on the other’s shoulder letting out a relieved sigh. Though Jaeseop was his dongsaeng, Kiseop always thought Jaeseop as the more mature and reliable boy amongst the two of them. They both watched the blue sky and breathe in the fresh air. However each one was chasing their own thoughts.

 

In the mean time, the three of them had set up their minds and got ready for a new fight, a fight for what they believed and adored. That fight wouldn’t be an easy one for all of them. And the winners would be anyone. Just let it be the way it should be.

 

A/N: This chap doesnt contain much. Anyway, I hope you like it ^^

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZZ COMMENT!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <3333333333