DREAMLAND……

JOURNEY TO HAPPINESS

CHAP 29: DREAMLAND……

 

 

“Since then, Jaeseop and I have become friends. Although I am older, he never calls me hyung for real. I find it rather admirable. In his heart there must be only one hyung…” Kiseop finished his story smiling slightly.

Kevin listened to Kiseop intentionally. He felt his heart clench tight. He had never thought that Jaeseop had to face such a heartbroken situation.

“Jae is really fragile behind the naughty look he is putting on. He needs to be protected, I think.” Kiseop said breaking the silence. He then received a nod from Kevin.

“And I will do anything to protect him.” Kiseop said in a certain voice.

“Kiseop hyung?” Kevin called.

“Huh?” Kiseop hummed in response.

“If I was in danger, would you do the same?” Kevin asked quietly as he snuggled up to Kiseop’s chest.   

“Of course. Now get back to sleep.” Kiseop said sweetly Kevin’s soft hair.

Kevin’s lips formed a sincere smile. Kevin hadn’t thought that just some simple words could have such a great effect on him. They brought him the secure and warm feeling that he had been looking for. Soon unconsciousness took over him.

When he could feel Kevin’s soft breaths, he looked down at the younger boy seeing that he was already sleeping. Leaning in, he planted a gentle kiss on the boy’s head. He had always wanted to do this for a long time.

“Why did you have to ask that question? Of course I will protect you no matter what. Because…” Kiseop whispered trying to find the right words to end his sentence but failed miserably. In the end, Kiseop just let himself doze off to forget all the complicated feelings he was suffering…

 

On the opposite bed, Jaeseop was enjoying his sleep. Then again he lost in his dreamland and the same sight caught his eyes.

From afar, a familiar figure appeared behind the thick cover of snow. Jaeseop quickly ran to that figure.

“Xander hyung!” Jaeseop exclaimed happily as he hugged the other’s waist.

“Seoppie, how was your day?” Xander asked softly.

“Great. My two best friends held a birthday party for me.” Jaeseop said rubbing his head against Xander’s chest.

“Your friends seem to cloud your mind.” The older said.

“They are really nice people. They take care of me every day.” Jaeseop gabbed.

“But don’t be jealous. You are my number one hyung forever.” Jaeseop continued.

“Seoppie, I want to ask you a question.” Xander said.

“Go ahead.” The younger said.

“If I ask you to go with me and leave Kevin and Kiseop, will you accept?” he asked hesitantly.

“Why do you ask me that?” Jaeseop said feeling really confused.

“Just answer me, Seoppie.” The older said firmly.

“Xander hyung, I’m sorry but if you asked me that, I couldn’t come with you.” Jaeseop finally spoke after thinking for a good five minutes.

“My friends are waiting for me. They love me a lot. And I… I don’t think I could live without them.” Jaeseop, for the first time, admitted how important Kiseop and Kevin were.

“But hyung, you are always in my heart. No one could take your place, I promise. I love you a lot.” Jaeseop said tightening his grip around Xander’s waist.

“It’s alright, Seoppie. I just ask. I’m glad that you can move on with such good friends. Sorry that I have been ruining your sleep. From now on, enjoy your life as much as you can. Because Kevin and Kiseop are doing great jobs for you, remember to take care of them too, okay? I love you too.” Xander said placing a soft kiss on Jaeseop’s forehead.

“Farewell, Seoppie.” Xander waved at Jaeseop grinning widely then disappeared in the warm light. Finally he could relieve his mind and rest in peace completely.

Jaeseop watched Xander, his greatest hyung, gradually went invisible. He couldn’t help but smile warmly because it had been a long time since he last saw Xander hyung look so bright. As the light slowly plunged everything, Jaeseop shut his eyes tightly.

 

Jaeseop suddenly woke up. That smile never left his lips. Rubbing his eyes quickly, he realized that it was already morning. It meant that he hadn’t woken up at midnight like usual. Reminding the dream he had just had, Jaeseop was sure that he could sleep alone at night from then. Turning around, he found out that Kiseop and Kevin weren’t sleeping beside him like last night. He then looked over the other bed to catch the sight of Kevin sleeping in Kiseop’s embrace. He truly felt happy that he had such good friends. However deep in the bottom of his heart, it somewhat hurt to see his secret love with the other guy, not him. He had always wanted to confess but in the end he preferred to remain their friendship more.

“Seoppie~” Jaeseop sang. Xander always called him like that with so much love. And now Jaeseop wanted Kiseop to feel the same love when being called like that.

“Kev~ wake up~” he continued. Waking Kevin up was pretty strange for him since the other was always the one to wake up first. But it didn’t matter because from now onwards Jaeseop would be the one to take care of the others.

“Jae, morning.” Kiseop yawned slightly while struggling to open his eyes. 

“Jae, you woke up earlier than me today.” Kevin commented rubbing his eyes sleepily. This boy, did he need to be that keen all the time? Just wake up, greet everyone and don’t care about the situations. His life would be easier with that.

Jaeseop jumped up and down on the bed making the others lose their balance.

“Let’s start our day!” he exclaimed.

Kevin and Kiseop looked at him strangely. Never before had they seen such a bright smile forming on their friend’s lips.

The warm atmosphere heated up the whole room, as well as their beating hearts. In one way or another, they were all fighting for their best friends’ happiness……   

 

 

A/N: OMG!!!!!!!! Finally update!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for keep you waiting for so long. Although this chap is really short, I have tried my best to update. Please don't be disappointed!!!

 

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <33333333