PROGRESS.......

JOURNEY TO HAPPINESS

CHAP 16: PROGRESS…

 

 

Second day at school

 

As yesterday, Kiseop waited for Kevin at the school gate just to greet him and wish him a nice day. Kiseop really didn’t know what else to say. He tried to tell some jokes and some stories but they didn’t seem to work well on Kevin. However he still tried his best.

If it was almost hopeless for Kiseop, the story was different when it came to Jaeseop. As Kevin came into his classroom, he was suddenly held back. He quickly realized that Jaeseop was holding his hand. Not knowing what to do, Kevin gave Jaeseop a question look making Jaeseop burst out chuckling.

“There is nothing to look at. I just want to lead you to your seat.” Jaeseop answered simply making Kevin blink his eyes a few time.

“Does he need to do that? I don’t need anyone to do that for me. I’d rather do everything alone.” Kevin thought then shook his hand from Jaeseop’s.

But to no avail, Jaeseop held tighter and did as he said, leading Kevin to their seat. He ignored all the looks his classmates were giving him. He just did what he wanted and to be honest, he enjoyed this torture. He had a feeling that he was getting closer to Kevin through this. And Kevin was giving him more reaction than just looking at him coldly. Just Jaeseop somehow found looking at Kevin’s confusing face made happy and satisfied.   

During the classes, Jaeseop spent all his time watching Kevin study instead of sleeping like he used to. Kevin deeply focused on the lessons and didn’t care about the other things much. Jaeseop was watching Kevin’s figure. Many questions were formed in his head. How did Kiseop know Kevin? Why didn’t he tell about him before? How long had they known each other? Why didn’t Kevin talk to anyone? Why did he act so nonchalantly? Which role did Kevin play in Kiseop’s life that Kiseop seemed so depressed when Kevin ignored him?......

Too bored, Jaeseop quickly found his new joy. He sat closer to Kevin. Wrapping his arm around Kevin’s slender shoulders, he made Kevin startled a bit. Kevin turned to Jaeseop frowning. Jaeseop was now officially hugging Kevin. He was getting Kevin over the edge. This was unbearable. Kevin struggled in Jaeseop’s arms. He shook his head violently making his hair slap the other’s face.  Jaeseop loosened his grip a bit looking at Kevin seriously. He could tell that Kevin was angry through his face.

“OK. I’m just kidding. I’m sorry for making you angry.”  

Jaeseop apologized half-heartedly. In his mind, something was yelling that he had made Kevin somewhat angry. It meant that he reacted again! Jaeseop slapped himself mentally for not caring about Kevin’s emotions. He focused so much on making Kevin show what he felt that he somehow did harm to Kevin.

“Sorry. I’m really sorry. Please forgive me.”

Kevin looked at Jaeseop’s pleading face relieving his face’s muscles a bit. Turning around, Kevin gave Jaeseop cold shoulders. But in fact, he wasn’t very angry. He didn’t know why he couldn’t get really angry over this boy. Maybe he had forgotten what anger really was. Or maybe this boy had something that made him forgive his mistakes…

 

~oOo~

 

Third day at school

 

Kevin was used to having Jaeseop around doing many skinships with him like hair, holding hands, putting his arms over his shoulders... But strangely today Jaeseop followed him to the cafeteria. They walked hand in hand on the corridor despite the fact that Kevin’s mind was growling to get out of it. Suddenly Kevin felt something warm on his cheek. That was Jaeseop’s lips. Jaeseop was kissing him on the cheek. Kevin stopped in his track not knowing what to do. He felt his blood rush in his vein. His face flushed a deep pink shade because of embarrassment and anger. Turning around to face Jaeseop, he couldn’t let out a word. Jaeseop was looking at him with a satisfying expression and a catlike grin.

“You look so cute when blushing.” Jaeseop complimented.

“You should show more your cute side than just a cold face.” He continued.

Kevin was still speechless. “Why does he have to do that? Am I that easy? Never have I been kissed before, even on the cheeks. I… I…!” Kevin thought. He covered his face then ran away fast.

Jaeseop didn’t chase after him. He just turned his heels then walked to their classroom. Today to him was enough. Kevin was on the verge of exploding. He wouldn’t hold himself any longer soon. At first, Jaeseop didn’t plan to do that. He was only going to take Kevin to the cafeteria to see how Kevin reacted when he appeared in front of people with someone holding his hand as their class ended earlier today. But walking next to him hand in hand made Jaeseop somehow feel a little embarrassed since they wasn’t a couple or even close friends. However Kevin just let it happen like nothing could bother him. Jaeseop couldn’t stand that. So he decided a further physical interaction like kisses might have some effects on him. And he just did what he thought. He didn’t expect that it was such a great success. He walked away full of satisfaction. He didn’t know that someone was watching the whole scene with broken heart.

 

Kiseop was waiting for Kevin in a corner to surprise him. But unfortunately, Kiseop saw it all. He saw Kevin and Jaeseop, his best friend, walking hand in hand. He saw Jaeseop kissing Kevin’s cheek… he saw it all… he really didn’t know how to describe what he was feeling right now. Kevin was so cold to him. But he seemed comfortable with Jaeseop. Kiseop didn’t even know that they knew each other and be that close. Close enough to kiss in front of people. To Kiseop, kissing at this age was something he never thought of. So looking those two precious people of him doing that was indescribable.

Why doesn’t Jaeseop tell me he knew Kevin?

Of course. He doesn’t need to tell me about everyone he knew.

Why are they so close to each other?

It’s their business, not mine.

Why does Kevin act so nonchalantly to me, but not to Jaeseop?

………………….

Kiseop stopped at the last sentence. His heart clenched tightly. He must be the only one in this world that Kevin acted to like that. Kevin must hate him so much. But what did he do wrong to deserve this? He really didn’t know. Twisting his fist, he hid himself behind the wall. He absolutely didn’t want anyone to see his catastrophic face, especially Kevin and Jaeseop.

 

 

A/N: Is this call fast??? I dont know coz I'm a little busy with my trans fics ^^

What do you think about this chapter??? Tell me ;))

 

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <333333333333333