Miss you

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm glad you want to meet me again," said Hakyeon as he look at the boy with a sweetest smile.

"Emm yeah. Well, actually...," Wonshik stuttering as he look guilty. Hakyeon just giggling looking at that face.

"Don't worry. I know its not you who make the decision to meet me today," said Hakyeon. Wonshik just look at the girl with shock.

"How about if we continue our date at other place that more private," continue Hakyeon as he stand up and pull Wonshik with him. When they want to leave the restaurant, they bump into Taekwoon who already finish his shift for today.

"Good. You can follow us too," said Hakyeon as he pull the boy with them into his car. As he enter the car, he can see Wonshik's bodyguard in a car watching them.

"So disturbing," mumble Hakyeon as he start his car. He then look at two boys who looking at him weirdly.

"Where we want to go, Haeyeon ssi?" Ask Wonshik as he look worried.

"My house," reply Hakyeon as he drive away from that place. He can see from the mirror, Wonshik's bodyguards are following them. He smirk as he continue focus on the road. He step in the pedal when he saw the trafic light is already yellow. 

Taekwoon and Wonshik look on the road with their wide eyes. They hold their seat belt tightly as their heart pounding hard. Hakyeon smirk when he saw the bodyguard's car unable to follow them anymore.

"Nice. Now let continue our journey slow and safely," said Hakyeon as he look at both boys with a smile. Taekwoon and Wonshik look at each other before they nod their head.

"Emm why we need to go to your house?" Ask Wonshik when they enter the lift. Hakyeon just answer his question with a smile. Hakyeon lead them toward his house. He can see confuse face showed by them. 

"Welcome to my house you two," said Hakyeon as he open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter