Follow you

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the date, they say goodbye to each other. But, Hakyeon does not leaving the restaurant. He want to meet the cute waiter. He miss that boy very much. As he try to find that boy, he saw the boy walking out through the back door with another boy.

"Okay, now I'm jealous," mumble Hakyeon as he follow them. As he open the door, he saw they are hugging. He fastly hide behind a large dustbin and continue spying on them with angry. He glare at both of them as he pouting.

"I miss them very much, hyung. I don't know where I can find them. I'm afraid my dad will do something to them if he know I still trying to find them," said Wonshik as he crying in Taekwoon's arm.

"Don't worry Wonshik. I'll help you," reply Taekwoon as he pat Wonshik's back softly.

"I'm afraid. Last time I meet them was a year before. Before my dad caught and lock me up. He told me he already sent them far from me so that they will not disturb me at all. I'm afraid something bad might happen to them. You know how bad my dad is. I need to see Jaehwan and Cheonsa to know they are okay. I miss them very much, hyung. Please help me to find them. Please," beg Wonshik as he look at Taekwoon. The boy just nod his head understanding his desperation.

"You are my only hope right now. My dad does not allow me to go out alone at all. In past one year, I'm not allowed to leave the house at all," Wonshik continue to say everything that happen to him .

"I understand. But, why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter