Meet her

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Grandma," call Wonshik as he lie with his head on that woman's laps.

"Only now you come to meet me. It have been a month you come back," said Mrs Kim as he rub Wonshik's hairs lovingly.

"Sorry. I've been busy nowdays," reply Wonshik as he look at the woman lovingly. Mrs Kim smile and nod her head when she hear his answer.

"So, I heard you have been close with Cha Haeyeon. How is she?" Mrs Kim look at the boy.

"Well, she is suprising. First time I meet her, she give me heart attack. When I know her better, she is such a good person and nice friend. She really understanding and loving. I'm really feel grateful able to meet her. Because of her I able to smile again," reply Wonshik honestly. 

"Great to know it. But, if you have any problems, you can just tell me. You know how much I love you. I will try my best to make you happy," Mrs Kim hold Wonshik's hand tightly. Wonshik nod his head as he close his eyes. He know his grandmother is a very nice person. His grandmother does not know his disappearance before because of his father. But, he scare his grandmother can't accept the fact that he's a gay. Its better he keep it silent he think.

Mrs Kim know this boy has keep on something and she promise she will find out about it.

***

"Mom, meet Taekwoon, my boyfriend," Hakyeon introduce his boyfriend to his mother. 

"Good evening, Mrs Cha. I'm Jung Taekwoon. Nice to meet you," Taekwoon bow his head slightly and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter