Meet him

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why its so dark and creepy today?" Hakyeon ask himself as he drive his car back to his house.

Its all because of his noona he go back home this late. How dare she trick him saying there an emergency happen in their old house. When he arrived there, there no one at the house. The house already long left by their family. It also located far from town in a jungle. He really doesn't understand, why the old people like to build house in a creepy jungle like this.

He driving back to his house while cursing on his noona. He really hate his noona very much for tricking him like this. She know how much he hate creepy and scary thing like this. As he drive the car through an old factory, he saw someone running from the factory. He can hear shooting sound as he jump little bit. He fastly park his car not far from the factory. From the car, he can see what has happen. There chasing happen between a boy who's bring a baby with few men armed with guns. He can feel his heart jump out from his chest when the chaser shoot the boy. He afraid it will harm the baby too. Its not he does not worried about the boy, but the important one is the baby. How dare they shoot a boy that holding a baby with him. 

Hakyeon fastly run toward them silently like a ninja. He can see the boy fall on the ground as he still holding the baby tightly. The bad men already surrounded them. 

"Sorry boy. But, this is our job," said one of the men as he point his gun toward the boy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter