Start Over

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This house is so beautiful, grandma," said Wonshik as he look around the house.

"I'm glad you like it. What do you think about this house, Jaehwan?" Ask Mrs Kim as she look at the boy.

"Its beautiful," reply Jaehwan as he look at the woman. 

"But why you bring us here, grandma?" Wonshik sit beside the woman.

"I want to give you this house," told Mrs Kim as she hold her grandchild's hand tightly.

"Emm but..," Wonshik does not know if he could accept this house or not. He afraid if his father know about it, he will not like it. 

"No but. I bought this house for you and your family. I want to give this house as my present to you when you get married. And now is the perfect time for me to give you my present. Please accept my present and make my old heart become peace," Mrs Kim stare at Wonshik lovingly. The boy look down as he think. He then look up and smile at his grandmother before he nod his head.

"I'm sorry, Wonshik. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not be with you when you need me. You must be suffered at that time," Mrs Kim suddenly cry that make Wonshik and Jaehwan become panic. Jaehwan fastly sit beside the woman and hold her hand.

"Its okay, grandma. Its not your fault this thing happen," said Wonshik as he wipe Mrs Kim's tears.

"What's important, we are together now. Whatever happen before, it just a past. A part of our love story. A test for us to prove on our love," support Jaehwan. 

Mrs Kim smile as she look at both of them. "If that so, you two can move in this house anytime. Don't worry about the furniture,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter