Special Feeling

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon put the menu in front of the girl. He feel weird. Why she need to come again? Isn't she does not have to meet anyone else? Isn't the blind date already over.

"I want this set, please," order the girl as she point at the menu before she look at the boy.

'Oh, the voice is different,' think Taekwoon.

"Oh, so you're Taekwoon," said the girl after she read Taekwoon's nametag.

"Emm yes I am," reply Taekwoon as he feel weird. Why she ask him that. Taekwoon leave the girl and walk back to the kitchen. From the small window at the kitchen, he keep watching the girl. 

Well, the girl look quite different. The face look is same, but the body not. Hakyeon's and this girl's body are quite different. For him, Hakyeon much more ier. When he talk to this girl, he does not feel anything like when he talk with Hakyeon. No flattering feeling.

"Here your foods," said Taekwoon as he put the foods in front the girl.

"Thank you. You're really cute. Absolutely his type," said the girl as she look at Taekwoon closely.

"Emm thank you?" Taekwoon does not know the right words for him to reply on her praise. He does not know her.

Suddenly he feel someone holding his waist. "Noona, what are you doing here?" Ask Hakyeon as he stand beside his lover.

"Just want to see your boyfriend and you're right. He's so cute," Haeyeon praise Taekwoon again that make the boy blush. Now he know why this girl's face almost same with his boyfriend.

"I know he is. But, you don't need to come here. I can just bring him to meet you at home," said Hakyeon before he smile at Taekwoon and give a peck on his cheek before he sit in front the girl.

"Where the suprise on it? I bet he think I am you. Am I right, Taekwoon?" Haeyeon look at the boy. Hakyeon also look at him curiously.

"At first, I though she was you. But then  I know she not you, Hakyeon," reply Taekwoon honestly.

"Eyy, is it true?" Ask Haeyeon as she feel doubt on Taekwoon's words.

"Yes, you look same but there other thing that different," told Taekwoon that make the sibling curious on the different.

"What's the different?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the boy. Taekwoon lean down and whisper to the boy.

"Your body is more ier," whisper Taekwoon before he stand back and look at the girl.

"Please enjoy the food," said Taekwoon before he leave them alone.

"What did he tell you?" Ask Haeyeon as she look at her brother. Hakyeon just keep silent as he blushing. He look at Taekwoon who already disappear in the kitchen. 

"Yah, what did he tell you?" Haeyeon repeat the question. Then Hakyeon look back at his sister with a smile.

"Secret," said H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter