Meet them

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome," invite Jaehwan when he saw Hongbin and Sanghyuk in front of the door.

"Hyung, let me introduce you. This is Sanghyuk," Hongbin introduce the new boy to Jaehwan. 

"Omo, he is cute like Hakyeon said," praise Jaehwan as he pinch Sanghyuk's cheeks. Sanghyuk's face become red when Jaehwan told him cute.

At the kitchen, they can see a boy that they never see before. "Taekwoon, this is Hongbin and this is Sanghyuk," Jaehwan introduce those two to Taekwoon who busy cooking for them at the kitchen. 

It make Taekwoon stop what he is doing and look at those two. "Hello. I'm Taekwoon, Hakyeon's boyfriend," Taekwoon bow slightly before he continue his cooking.

"You two can sit first," said Jaehwan as he point at the living room.

"Is there anything that we can do?" Ask Hongbin as he look around the kitchen.

"Emm how about you set up the table," suggest Jaehwan. Hongbin and Sanghyuk nod their head before they start their task.

Ding dong! The sound of door bell gain attention from all boys in the house. "Let me open it," said Sanghyuk before he go to the door and open it. When he open it, he can see a girl and a boy that he never meet before. But, the girl look so familiar.

The girl smile widely when she saw Sanghyuk and fastly hug the boy. Her sudden action make the boy freeze. "Hyukkie, I miss you so much," said the girl that make Sanghyuk look at her. The voice, he had heard it before.

"Why you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter