Night talk

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon open his eyes slowly. He smile when he saw his boyfriend's sleeping face when he open his eyes. He turn around and take his phone to see what time right now. 

Its only 3.15 am right now. He sit up slowly to make sure he'll not disturb his boyfriend's sleep. He walk toward the kitchen to drink a glass of water. When he walk back toward his room, he saw a boy stand at the varanda alone. 

He walk toward the boy and stand beside him. "What are you doing here, Sanghyuk? Ask Hakyeon. Tonight, all of them sleep at Cha mansion because Mrs Cha want then to.

"Nothing. I just can't sleep," reply Sanghyuk as he blushing. He can't sleep with Hongbin lying beside him. 

"I heard Hongbin confess to you," said Hakyeon as he put his arm around Sanghyuk's shoulder.

"Well, yes he is," mumble Sanghyuk as he blushing more.

"And I also heard you don't give your answer yet. Why?" Hakyeon look at the boy.

"It just... I feel like I'm not worth for him. I'm no one. He such a handsome and great person. While me, just a boy who has nothing," reply Sanghyuk as he look down.

"Who said you are nothing? You are a cute boy. You also such a lovely sweet boy. Of course Hongbin will fall for you," Hakyeon try to make Sanghyuk's insecure feeling away.

"Well, actually Hongbin's exgirlfriend met me this morning. She said Hongbin take care of him just because he pity on me. She said Hongbin would never like me," Sanghyuk told Hakyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter