Call me

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, Hakyeon realise two men walking near the alley. Its look like they are searching for someone. Hakyeon recognise them. They are Wonshik's bodyguard. He can see how they keep watching Wonshik while they are eating. They really make Hakyeon feel uncomfortable. When Hakyeon realise they are searching for Wonshik, he fastly stand up and walk toward the boys.

Taekwoon and Wonshik feel shock with his sudden appearance. Hakyeon does not has time to explain anything. He just push Taekwoon and make he sit behind the dustbin, his previous spot. The boy silently follow him order and sit there nicely.

Hakyeon fastly put his arms around Wonshik's neck and stand closer to him. Taekwoon look at them with angry. Why Hakyeon need to do like that with his friend in front of him. Is he always do something like that with any man that he just meet. 

"What are you doing?" Ask Wonshik as he look at Hakyeon shockly.

"Just keep your mouth shut," whisper Hakyeon and stand closer until there no space between them. Taekwoon really need to stop himself from running to them and pull Hakyeon away. He glare at them like want to kill them.

"Sorry for disturbing, Wonshik ssi," said one of the bodyguard as they stand not far from the couple. Wonshik look at them with shock. While Hakyeon show a pissed face to them like he hate they disturbing their moments. 

"Don't you two know how to read our situation right now?" Ask Hakyeon as she glare at them. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter