Stay

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay?" ask Hongbin when he saw the sleeping boy already wake up. The boy look fastly sit up and look around the room.

"Where... Where am I?" ask the boy as he look at the pretty boy in front of him. What he remember he was being chased by few men last night. He does not expect to see a pretty boy in front him when he wake up.

"At my house. Are you okay?" Hongbin ask the question again.

"I'm fine. What happen? How can I got here?" the boy keep asking question. 

"My boss save you last night. He also the one who suggest to bring you to my house," reply Hongbin as he roll his eyes. He sit beside the boy and look at him.

"What's your name, boy?" ask Hongbin. 

"Sang... Sanghyuk," reply the boy. He suddenly feel shy with the deep stares. 

"I'm Hongbin. Clean up and after that lets have our breakfast," said Hongbin before he left the boy alone. Sanghyuk nod his head before he fastly go to the bathroom. When he walk out from the bedroom, he can see the pretty boy sitting at the dining table with someone else. He walk slowly to the table as he look at the boys.

"Oh, are you okay? Do you still feel hurt anywhere? Do you need to see a doctor?" ask Hakyeon as he stand up and hold Sanghyuk's arm tightly. 

"I'm... I'm fine," reply Sanghyuk as he only look at the floor. He feel shy with the sudden affection from the boy who he only met today.

"Hyung, let him sit first and have his breakfast," Hongbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter