Lying?

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you finish your study?" Ask Hongbin when he saw that boy spacing. Sanghyuk fastly sit upright and look at Hongbin.

"Why I should do this? I though I will work with Hakyeon hyung only. So, why I need to study?" Ask Sanghyuk as he show his lazy face. Why he need to learn English?

"You need it when you deal with people when you work with Hakyeon," reply Hongbin. 

"But, I already study on it for hours. I'm already hungry," whine Sanghyuk as he pout. He's not lying. He really feel hungry.

"I know. That why I come. Let have our lunch now," Hongbin hold Sanghyuk's hand and pull that boy with him toward the dining table. Sanghyuk can see foods has already prepare nicely on the table.

"Now eat. You deserve it," said Hongbin as he give a bowl of rice toward that boy.

Sanghyuk nod his head before he eat his lunch happily. He sometimes look at Hongbin and give a smile to him before he continue to eat. 

Hongbin watch that boy eat with happy feeling. Seeing that boy eating make he feel full.

"You don't eat?" Ask Sanghyuk when he realise that the pretty boy is not eating with him.

"I'm still not hungry," said Hongbin as he give his beautiful smile at the boy.

"No, I'm feel quite uncomfortable if I eat alone. Ahhh open your mouth," Sanghyuk lift a spoon of food toward the boy. Hongbin open his mouth eat the food without any protest.

"Its delicious," praise Hongbin as he still munching the food.

"Look who cook it," support Sanghyuk as he give a meaningful smile at the other.

Ding dong! Both of them stop their action and look at the door. Hongbin silently stand up and walk to the door to see who. When he open the door, he saw a woman standing in front of the door. She fastly hug Hongbin when she saw that boy.

"Eun... Eunjung? What are you doing here?" Hongbin look shock with her sudden appearance. That girl should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter