Stay with me

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon wait for his boyfriend outside the restaurant. He just stand there before a girl stop in front him and flirting with him. 

"Hi, handsome. Are you waiting for someone?" Ask the girl as she walk closer to the boy. Hakyeon look around to make sure she ask him.

"Emm yes I am," reply Hakyeon as he look at the girl.

"Really? I though we can have some dinner together after this. Or maybe something more," the girl put her arm around Hakyeon's torso and play with Hakyeon's shirt. She look at the boy ily hoping the boy will accept her offer. 

At that time, Taekwoon walk out from the restaurant and saw what happen. He really does not like what he saw. He just having bad day today at the restaurant and that sight make he feel worse. 

Taekwoon can see the girl is flirting with his boyfriend. She keep rubbing her body to Hakyeon and that really make him angry. He glare at them until Hakyeon realise his presence there. Hakyeon fastly smile as he look at his boyfriend. 

Taekwoon walk toward them and push the girl away from his boyfriend. "What are you doing?" Yell the girl as she glare at the Taekwoon.

"That should be me asking that question. What are you doing?" Ask Taekwoon back. Hakyeon just keep silent and watch his boyfriend deal with this thing.

"Just asking him out," reply the girl as she show an innoncent face. 

"Well, sorry. Because this handsome boy already has a lover. You not even his type. So, don't even dream on him. Okay?" Said Taekwoon angryly. 

"What? Who are you to stop me?" The girl flip her hairs as she look at the boy up and down.

"Me? I'm his lover," told Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. The girl's face change immediately as she look at them in disgust.

"Sorry, girl. I can't accept your offer because I already have a date with this beautiful boy tonight. So, bye," said Hakyeon as he smile at the girl. She look at them again before she walk away from them angryly.

Hakyeon then look at his boyfriend and he can see how angry he is. Taekwoon look at Hakyeon as he pouting and fastly walk away from that boy. Hakyeon laugh little bit before he follow his boyfriend. He know that boy is jealous and he love it.

"Taekwoonnie? Woonnie? My love?" Taekwoon keep ignoring Hakyeon even after they arrive at Hakyeon's house. In the car, the boy did not say any words. Taekwoon sit in front of tv silently. Still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter