Confession

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they comeback from Cha mansion, Hongbin and Sanghyuk sit in front of television together. Sanghyuk actually want to give his answer for Hongbin's confession. But he can't find a suitable time for him to do that.

"Sanghyuk, do you want some drink?" Ask Hongbin as he look at the boy. Sanghyuk just nod his head and watch Hongbin walk toward the kitchen.

Sanghyuk take this chance to calm himself. He take a deep breath as he think carefully what he want to say. 

"Here," Hongbin give a cup of hot chocolate to Sanghyuk. 

"Thanks hyung," said Sanghyuk with a smile as he take the cup from Hongbin's hand.

Hongbin blink his eyes few times when he saw that smile. It look so cute and make he want to pinch Sanghyuk's cheek. The lips also look so delicious when the boy blow the hot chocolate cutely. The blowing lips are so tempting.

He really want to kiss the boy. Want to touch that boy but he can't. Sanghyuk still not giving him his answer. And he does not want to force that boy. He does not want to make he hate him.

"Why you look at me like that, hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk when he realise Hongbin is staring at his lips.

"Oh, nothing," reply Hongbin as he rub his neck with his blushing face.

"Emm hyung, actually I want to say something to you," said Sanghyuk as he look down. Hongbin look at him back as he feel nervous. 

He wait for the boy to tell him what he want to patiently. Sanghyuk slowly lift his face and stare at Hongbin straight into his eyes.

"I...," that when the door bell ringing and disturb their moment.

Hongbin want to ignore i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter