Looking at you

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon carefully checking his appearence. He look around to find the cute boy. When he spot that boy, he smile at him. Taekwoon who realise that boy come again fastly walk into the kitchen with pounding heart. Hakyeon look at that action with a smile. That boy is so cute for him.

"Hi, good evening. Sorry I'm late," said a boy as he sit in front of Hakyeon. Hakyeon carefully scanning that boy. Well, his date is quite handsome and hot actually. 

"Its okay, Wonshik ssi," reply Hakyeon as he smile sweetly. Wonshik nod his head as he smile back at the girl.

"Have you order, Haeyeon ssi?" Ask Wonshik. 

"No, not yet. I'm waiting for you," reply Hakyeon. Wonshik nod his head as he open the menu. He raise his hand calling for a waiter. Hakyeon smile widely when he saw his cute boy come to take his order.

"Your order sir, miss?" Ask Taekwoon as he take out his book before he look at the couple.

"Won... Wonshik," said Taekwoon when he realise that the boy is his old friend. 

"Taekwoon hyung?" Wonshik look at the boy in wide eyes. He never expect to see his friend at that place. He feel happy to see him actually. He can ask Taekwoon about his boyfriend and their baby. 

"Emm your order?" Said Taekwoon when he realise how awkward they are right now. Hakyeon just look at them as he smile. 

"Emm I want this. How about you Haeyeon ssi?" Ask Wonshik as he look at the girl in front him.

"Same as you," said Hakye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter