Family

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon walk alone in the mall to find something for Hakyeon. Since they become a couple, he never give that boy any present. So, he though he want to give him something with the money that he just get.

"What should I give him?" Mumble Taekwoon as he look around. He really does not has any idea on what kind of present he should buy. As he walking, someone bump into him that make he stumble down, but still able to stand.

"Sorry," said the man as he look at the boy.

"Its okay," Taekwoon look at the man. 

"Taekwoon?" That man look shock.

"Dad?" Taekwoon also react the same.

Mr Jung fastly hug his son tightly. He really miss his son. "I miss you, son," mumble Mr Jung. 

"Me too dad," Taekwoon cry as he hug that man tightly. After that meeting, Mr Jung and Taekwoon sit at a restaurant for further conversation. 

"How your life right now?" Ask Mr Jung as he look at his son.

"Good. I work at Starlight restaurant right now," told Taekwoon.

"Good. So, do you have any boyfriend?" Mr Jung want to know everything that happen to his son in this past year. 

Its been one year since they meet each other. After his wife throw his son out from their house, he never meet him. His wife is an arrogant evil witch. He know it but he can't say anything to her. How pathetic he is right.

"Really? Who is he? What kind of person he is? When you want to bring him to me?" Mr Jung keep asking when that boy nod his head.

"Well, his name is Cha Hakyeon. He is a very cute and sweet person. He is someone that I can rely on. I will...," Taekwoon explaination got cut by a voice that he hate so much.

"Hey old man, why you leave me alone?" Ask that woman as she stand beside Mr Jung.

"You?" That woman glare at the boy in disgust when she realise her husband is not alone.

"Hello mother," Taekwoon bow slighty toward that woman.

"I though you already dead,"  that woman laugh little bit as she look at the boy up and down before she sit beside her husband.

"So, its look like you have been tired living in poor. That why you come to meet your father for help. Am I right? That why I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter