Don't

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanghyuk and Hongbin walk side by side back to their house. Hakyeon offer them to send them back but got decline. Hongbin want to take this chance to properly confess at Sanghyuk. 

"Are you cold?" Ask Hongbin when he realise Sanghyuk rubbing his hands. Before the boy can answer his question, Hongbin take his hand and hold it tightly. 

Sanghyuk look at the link hand in blushing. He does not feel cold anymore. His face is hot and his heart also beating crazily. He just hoping this moment could last forever. Suddenly he hope the journey to their house will last longer.

"Sanghyuk, what do you think about me?" Ask Hongbin without looking at the boy. Sanghyuk look at him in confuse. Why he ask him that question suddenly?

Hongbin look at Sanghyuk when the boy does not answer his question. "Emm well, you're a good person," reply Sanghyuk short. Hongbin give him an unsatisfy face with the short answer. 

"You and Hakyeon hyung are my hero. You two save me and bring me away from the dark world. You also make me feel something that I never feel before. You make me happy and fill the emptiness in my life. You show me in this world, there still kindness left. You really a very nice person that I ever meet," told Sanghyuk as he blushing.

"Well, do you like me?" Ask Hongbin that make Sanghyuk look at him with wide eyes. Hongbin smile when he saw Sanghyuk's cute face that look at him with his beautiful eyes.

"Because I like you," continue Hongbin that make Sanghyuk's face become redder. They just stare at each other before someone disturb their moment.

"Han Sanghyuk!" Yell a man w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter