Rescue

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop what you're doing, Mr Kim," shout Hakyeon as he walk toward that man with Hongbin. 

Mr Kim look at that boy weirdly. What he doing here? How he can know about this place?

"Who are you?" Ask Mr Kim as he point the gun toward Hakyeon. When he do that, Hongbin take out his gun and point it toward that man. 

"Relaks both of you. I come here just for some discussion," said Hakyeon as he stand in front the boys who still sitting on the floor. He can see Wonshik's head is bleeding and thank god Jaehwan and Cheonsa are okay.

"On what? Do I know you?" Ask Mr Kim as he give back the gun to his man and sit back on the chair. Hongbin fastly take a chair not far from them and put it in front of that man.

"Oh yeah, I don't introduce myself yet. I'm Cha Hakyeon. The younger brother of Cha Haeyeon," Hakyeon sit on the chair as he still looking at the man.

"So, what so important until you come here?" Ask Mr Kim as he glare at the boy.

"This boys and the girl are important for me. I come to take them back," told Hakyeon that earn a deadly glare from Mr Kim.

"No. I would never let them go," yell Mr Kim.

"I think its better if you do that. You hate your son and you don't want to meet him. So, just let him go and give them to me. Don't worry. I'll pay for their freedom," Hakyeon try to give an offer to that man.

"Never. I will punish them and show to them what will happen when they do something that I don't like. I just want him to marry with a girl, its not so difficult. But, he fall for a boy. That his mistake," yell Mr Kim as he look at his son.

"Nothing wrong with love, Mr Kim. He love Jaehw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter