The Meeting

48 hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

"YOU WHAT???!!!!!!" That was my very loud cousin Lee Chaerin. To say she was surprised to see me at her doorstep unannounced was an understatement and she was equally glad to see me until i told her that i ran away from home. Temporarily.

"Well, what else am i supposed to do Chaerin-ah? I have been sheltered and ruled my whole life and i have never complained before. But there is a limit for everything don't you think? Especially when you are already 24 years and has never had a boyfriend in your life much less a first kiss and i am still a for crying out loud! Even highschool kids are not s anymore. I want to experience things in life too with things that i want to do. Let me have some control over my life even if it's for a short period of time" I said it all in one breath and it feels so good to let out all the frustrations i have been bottling up all this time.

Chaerin looked at me with pity in her eyes. "Oh unnie! I know that Samchoon and Oppas have been a little too overbearing but it was because they love you. Do they know that you ran away? How did they react to this?" she asked.

"Omma was really worried when i called her but i told her to give me just one month of space to do things that i want to experience in my own accord. I didn't tell them where i am so don't you dare betray me and inform them about my whereabouts." I told her with a serious look.

She sighed "Arasso i won't. So what is your plan now?" she asked curiously.

"Hmmmmm i really don't know. You tell me cause you are the only girl i know  who has had enough freedom to enjoy your life in our family. So teach me how to enjoy life." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Aigoo unnie, i feel bad that all this time you have been missing out so much. OMO wait, you said that you have never had a boyfriend right? And never been kissed and that you are still a ?? Don't tell me!" she looked at me with a horrified expression "you are not planning to lose your ity are you?" she gasped and covered with her hand.

I looked at her sheepishly "um, well, actually, um -"

"Don't even go there unnie. You can't just have with a stranger!!!" she exclaimed "You need to do that with only someone you love!! And you can't afford to fall in love with anyone cause your marriage is already fixed!"

I looked down on my lap and started playing with my fingers. "Chaerin-ah, i want to experience things in life, not just fall in love. I thought that if i can find someone that i like enough maybe i can go on a date with that person and get to know for sometime before i actually give up my ity. Atleast losing it would be under my control and my decision."

I heard her give a resigned sigh "Arasso, but you have to promise me that you will not fall in love and that it would be over just as it starts. Promise me"

I gave her a huge smile and held up my pinky "I pinky swear to keep my emotions on check" and wrapped my pinky with hers and stamped it.

"Okay then, i had plans of going on clubbing with a couple of friends mine today unnie. Would you like to join?"

I looked at her with hearts in my eyes "Clubbing!!! Yayyyy!! How did you know that clubbing is in my bucket list?" I told her with big doe eyes and latched onto her hand like a kid who was getting candy.

"Hahaha i figured that with your two big brothers you would have never stepped foot into a club so imma change that right away. But let me warn you unnie, stick by my side cause there are real animals than human beings in clubs so you have to be careful"

"Neh omma" i told her jokingly. "Aisht, who's older than who here" she told me while laughing and poking my head with her finger.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You really want me to wear this?" I asked her with a horrified expression. "This barely covers my or my s." i held up the piece of fabric that she called clothing.

"Aigoo unnie! You are too innocent. Arasso arasso, you don't have to wear that but you can't go to a club looking too decent cause you will stick out like a sore thumb. Wait let me find something perfect for you" She was rummaging through her closet.

"Aha! Now this would be perfect for your innocent self. Not too revealing and not too decent either" she said holding up the clothes and putting it out on the bed. I looked at it and actually like it so Chaerin left me to get dressed while she got dressed.

Once i was done applying make up and got my hair done i heard the doorbell ring and heard Chaerin calling me out from her room "Unnie, could you go open the door for me please? I am still getting dressed"

"Neh Chaerin-ah!" I walked to the front door and opened it to reveal a good looking guy clad in a black leather jacket and a white t-shirt inside with a pair of denims and Nike shoes. He looked at me with curious eyes from head to toe and asked "Who are you?" 

Okay that is a bit rude to ask from someone who was obviously a guest of the person he was looking for. "Who are you?" I raised an eyebrow at him and asked while still holding the door.

"Seungri-yah!! What ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter