Debt

48 hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

I left the hotel in a hast not wanting to let go of the chance to capture that jerk. When Taeyang said that he spotted the guy on our surveilance that was enough for me to gear up and go to the place he was last seen. "Ji, he's about 1 hour drive away from where you are right now so i will keep watching to see where he goes. So don't do anything rash and stay put until i send some back up for you okay. Cause he's not alone"

"I don't care if he's alone or not Tae, i can take them down. You send back up but until then i am not sitting around and waiting when we finally found him after 2 years."

I recalled our conversation before i left the hotel. I know that it''s dangerous but i won't be Gdragon if i can't take down a few men by myself. Besides i have been waiting for this day for the past 2 years.

I got to the place in 40 minutes and got down from my vehicle to start looking for him. It was a shabby neighbourhood with a lot of alleyways and there were quite a lot of people on the road considering it was a weekend. I was scanning the area when i saw the underground club which taeyang mentioned. I immediately made my way over to that and went inside. It was a dark place and there were not many people inside as it was still day time. However there were a few strippers already doing their job on the stage. Something is fishy. There are not enough people here for the number of strippers that's already working. Even if it is daylight there won't be this many strippers around without a reason. There has to be something more to it.

I went around the bar and saw a few guys seated in the front and hooting at the half girls displaying themselves. And there were a few other guys who had a few girls giving them s. I heard a giggle coming to my left and saw a guy kissing one of the strippers and had his hands all over her body, the girl suddenly pushed the man slightly and whispered something to his ear and dragged him off down a hallway. I pretended to be interested in a stripper who was near me and asked her what was down the hallway. "That is for our customers who are looking for more than just watching us" she said with a wink, i knew then that the club is just a cover for illegal ion and maybe more of which was happening in this club.

I asked her to take me there and noticed many stalls inside, before she could push me into one of the vacant stalls i said that i need to use the restroom and made my way further down the hall which was filled with smoke, sounds, screaming and whip sounds. I have been a gang leader for some time, but we only dealt with people who were harmful to our family business and did not take any innocent lives. What i'm witnessing right now is horrible for people who has not been in our profession.

I need to find that person fast and get out of here before i get caught snooping around. I started knocking down the stalls acting as if i'm drunk and accidentally stumbled into their stalls. But he wasn't in any of it. Damn it! Ugh! I ran my hand through my hair in frustration and heard a door closing from my right. I quickly went to check and sure enough there was an exit. I opened the door and peeked out and saw a bunch of guys when i spotted the baldheaded man with a flat nose among them. There were exactly 7 people there and seemed to be carrying some sort of a weapon. I calculated my chances of winning against them and stepped out and pulled out the two guns i hid in my back and pointed it at them.

They heard the sound of the door and all of them turned at me and stopped everything they were doing and started attacking me with wooden poles and chains that they were hiding in their clothes. I walked forward while firing my guns which had a silencer on them to not attract any attention and noticed that the flatnosed guy was getting away, I ran out of bullets and started using my fists and started fighting off the guys. I finally got through them and started chasing behind flatnose.

I saw him ahead of me running through differentt alleys while pushing people, i chased behind him for about a good half a mile before he came to a deadend and had no choice but to face me.

He turned while panting when i knew it was game over for him. "There's no point running cause i will eventually catch you. You must pay for what you did. I have never forgotten you for the last two years of my life!" i spat menacingly while approaching him slowly.

He smirked and replied "It felt really great to watch her suffering and then dying. Even more to get a taste of her before we finished her off." i was enraged when he said that and attacked at him "You bastard" i caught him with a punch and he fell back but quickly recovered and started fighting back. I was getting the upper hand as i was much better at hand to hand combat and got him with a flying kick which made him go down. He laid there heaving and i screamed at him "get up you bastard! I want you to fight me before i slowly finish you."

He slowly looked my way and started coming towards me to try and punch me but i blocked him and twisted his arm to the back so his back was facing me. "You will pay for what you did" i said menacingly to him before i heard him chuckle and felt a sudden electric shock before my whole body went numb. i lost my grip on him and fell on my knees when i suddenly felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. I felt my head spinning when i heard him saying "You will never catch me. And also don't bother with revenge, she's not worth it!"

I tried to fight my way through it but i soon fell into oblivion.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dara's POV

"Mianhae unnie. I will not be able to take you around today as something urgent came up at work and i need to go there righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter