Drunk

48 hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

It was the same girl at the lounge. She must have thought that i saved her but it was honestly cause i dont want any violence around my club but whatever floats her boat i guess. "Annyeong! We meet again!: she said after looking at me with surprise. I could say that she's feeling nervous so i just nodded my head at her and went to sit with the guys.

"So Dara-sshi" Taeyang being the gentlemen always started "is this your first time in Japan?" she just smiled at him and answered with a yes. Hmmmmm seems like the innocent type. Definitely not the kind to hang out with us but i guess since she is family of family there's no choice. I just thought and shrugged it off.

"You just came to visit Chaerinie here is it?" Taeyang continued with the small talk. At this question i could say that the girl looked a bit uncomfortable. But just before she could answer the question the waitress came to get our orders and everybody ordered except her so we were all looking at her to finish the order so that we can continue with our conversations. "Ummm a coke please!"

"Unnie, you said that you want to try new things! You have never got drunk in your whole life! And i thought that was in your bucket list." Chaerin said to the girl who was now blushing furiously with the revelation of her alcoholic status in front of all of us and Chaerin turned to the waitress and ordered a Tequila for the lady. Hmmmm too innocent for us. How did she get related to Chaerin anyway?

Dara's POV

The guys were all really nice and friendly towards me. Even Seungri who was at first judgmental and rude so i got along with them pretty well apart from their so called leader. He was just in the corner seated while drinking and seemed bored with our conversations flying around. After a while a few girls joined us and dragged the guys to dance. I was left with Chaerin and Seungri and Jiyong.

I still haven't touched my drink when Seungri noticed it and said "Noona, you still haven't touched the drink! Not fair, we are all atleast a bit tipsy here whereas you are completely sober."

At this Chaerin started to chip in too, "Unnie, you can't get the real club experience if you have not got drunk and danced on the dancefloor by letting all caution go. So let's have a toast," she raised her glass and Seungri did too while Gdragon was still in the corner not minding us, "to your freedom!" she cheered and drank her shot and now they were all looking at me so i had no choice but drink the shot they got me. It was burning at first so i started coughing horribly but after a while i settled down and felt rather good about myself.

We went to the dance floor and i drank a couple of more shots that Chaerin got me and i must say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter