Double Dragons

48 hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

After i had the talk with Donghae-sshi we went back to Teddy Oppas room. We walked in silence on our way back and when we got back to the room Donghae-ssi stopped me "Um, Dara-ssi, well first off, if you don't mind, i want to be comfortable with you so can we drop the honorofics? And since we are of the same age i don't really think that it will be hard either" he said sheepishly whie rubbing the back of his neck. I gave him a small smile and nodded meekly. 

"So... um.. well... D-dara-ah.." he started off stuttering "since we are going to be engaged soon, i-i just wanted to ask" he looked at me nervously, "once Teddy hyung wakes up, i want to take you out for dinner." i blinked once and then twice and it finally registered "You mean like a date?" i asked a bit hesitantly.

"Well, when two people go out to get to know each other and to enjoy the company i think that is what it's called" he was blabbering a bit now. My initial response in my heart was a No but i told myself that this ismy future husband and i need to give him a chance and myself to get to know each other.

So i gave him a small smile and said "Sure. Donghae-ah" his eyes lit up like christmas at those two words. "Great! So you should go in now and i need to get going as well.. so..." he was fidgeting a bit and i could say that he's really putting an effort so i decided to make a move to make him feel a bit comfortable. I took a step forward and reached out for his hand to still his hands from gesturing and fidgeting. He was surprised by my action and looked at me with round eyes. I looked up to him and tried to give him a comforting smile "you don't have to be nervous around e Donghae-ah. It's true that we dont really know each other that well but i'm just another girl. Think of me as a friend. Let's first be friends and we can work towards the rest later neh?" i asked him encouragingly.

I could feel himself relaxing and exhaling a breath "Thank you! I honestly didn't know how to approach the topic. I can handle being friends first. We have a lifetime together afterall." he squeezed my hand. Somehow i didn't feel to reassured with those words as my heart felt like it was missing something. I tried to push away the thought and squeezed his hand back. 

"I really got to get going now Dara-ah. I'll see you very soon again" he said and i released his hand and took a step back. "Arasso. Go safely. Take care Lee Donghae" i said with a wave "Take care Sandara Park" he waved and left.

I went inside the room inside and the first view that greeted me was Omma's crying face. I suddenly panicked and looked to Teddy oppa's bed only to find him staring at me with a smile.

"My ssantokki finally came back" my eyes welled with tears and i ran to Teddy oppa and hugged him "Oppa!!!" 

"Ouch! Yah, i'm still a patient you know" he said with a slight chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter