Back

48 hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

The last few hours were a blur to me. After i got the call from Chaerin saying that Teddy Oppa got into an accident and was not in a good shape i got dressed hastily and got my stuff and had to leave Jiyong while he was still asleep. It was not the goodbye i wanted to give him and it broke my heart to leave like that but i figured that maybe it was for the best. The moment when i was leaving him behind, i realized that my feelings for him ran a lot deeper than just a one time thing. I have fallen in love with him in a matter of 48 hours and i know that if i stuck around i would only get a broken heart, thus leaving him made things atleast a little less complicating.

Specially with Teddy oppa being hospitalised i won't have Jiyong in my mind for a while. But it still hurts so much. I have wanted to fall in love all my life, and i found the person that my heart belongs to but he will never be mine. I couldn't stop the tears spilling down cause the pain in my heart was too much. I was in the plane and thankfully the seat next to me is empty so i could cry without being watched.

I can't think straight right now. All i have in my mind is Teddy Oppa and Jiyong. I need to see Teddy oppa and see to myself that he is okay. Chaerin only said that he was in an accident and that his condition was not too good but didn't elaborate. I couldn't stop worrying about him and to think that i was not with him when he needs his family the most is eating me up inside and made my tears unstoppable.

I finally landed back in Korea and Chaerin must have kept my family informed that i was coming back cause i saw our chauffer Mr. Kim waiting for me at the arrivals terminal. He's a short bald headed man who is usually very friendly and carries a smile everywhere he goes but the smile he gave when he saw me was weak but i could see clear relief in his eyes. I ran towards him "Ahjussi! How is Teddy Oppa? How did this happen? Is he conscious? Tell me how he is jebal!" i bombarded him with questions. 

"It's better for you to see him yourself agassi!" he said politely and took my baggage and started moving towards the exit. "Why did you have to run away Agassi? The Masters and madam was very worried about you. Master Teddy was going to come drag you back himself if you were not going to come back down before the coming weekend when this happened." He told me as he got in to the vehicle after loading all the luggage. His declaration only made me feel worse about how i acted and i mumbled "Mianhae Ahjussi! Please take me to Teddy Oppa straight away. I want to see him soon."

We drove in silence afterwards and an hour later he stopped the vehicle at the hospital. I instructed him to take my main luggage back home and carried my backpack and ran inside thw hospital. I got the room number from Mr. Kim so i got the directions and ran searching for the room. After finding it i stoped in front of the door while hesitating to go inside. I knew that my family members might be inside and i didn't know how to face them after running away. I didn't have much time to keep pondering cause the door suddenly opened and i was greeted by the face of my Oppa who is elder than me by 2 minutes.

He wasn't entirely surprised to see me and wasn't very happy either as his face was completely blank and devoid of emotion. I have never seen such a stoic emotion in his face and it was beginning to scare me. "O-oppa!" i stuttered a bit "How is Teddy oppa?" i asked meekly. He didn't say anything and just sidestepped for me to enter. I entered into the VIP room and was greeted to the sight of my tear stained mother beside the bed of where Teddy oppa is lying with various machines attached to him and bandages in various places of his body. I couldn't stand the sight and released a breathy "oppa" to which my omma turned and saw me then ran over to me "Dara-yah~" and she hugged me tightly while sobbing uncontrollabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter