Secrets?

48 hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

I was at the club once again watching the guys having a blast. I have been back to my normal routine of picking up random girls, but there's something missing always. I no longer stay the night with them and i leave right after getting my needs satisfied. Everytime i touched a girl i kept seeing Dara and it was distracting as hell. I wanted to get her out of my system so right after ther day she left, i hooked up with another random chick.

I did my rounds as the owner of the club and went to the VIP lounge to join the guys again. As usual they had random girls on their arms and unusually i have been seeing Seungri without Chaerin for the past few days. She needed a vacation and requested for some time off work, and being the cool person that i am i gave h

er all the time she needed as she is a really hard worker and rarely takes up any leave. I didn't ask for a reason at the time but after not seeing her around i realized that i wished i asked her for a reason because for some reason, i feel like if i get to see her, Dara might tag along.

And after her hast goodbye to me over the weekend i haven't seen her around. I couldn't get her goodbye out of my head and her words when she left. I kept telling myself that i only wanted to catch a glimpse of her to see if she was okay as she seemed to be upset over something on our last day together. Seungri was unusually quiet as well but he was pretending to be fine and he was completely avoiding me. I knew that something was up and i knew that he was hiding something from me. He was sitting alone in a corner right now while having a glass of whiskey in his hand and was lost in his own world. I was starting to wonder if he's secluding himself cause Chaerin was not here.

Any fool can see how much he is in love with Chaerin apart from the two idiots themselves. But i didn't want to meddle so i kept my mouth shut. But it was unusual for Seungri to be this way. Even on days when Chaerin is not here, he usually fools around with women and his lifestyle is not far from my normal lifestyle. But this was different. I walked up to him and sat next to him.

"Okay, spill it rat. What are you hiding from me?" He was startled by my presence and probably the question cause he looked at me in surprise and responded "o-oh Hyung! Umm there's nothing that i am hiding." he was completely avoiding my gaze right now. "I have known you for my whole life Seungri. There's nothing that i don't know about you. So stop the pretense and spill it out." i pinned him with a menacing look to get my message across to say that i am being serious.

He knows better than to disobey me when i am being serious so he sighed "Hyung, i think there's something that is going on in Chaerin's family. I don't know too many details but i know that something happened and right now Chaerin is putting all of her work on hold for it." 

"What do you mean? Are you saying that she might be involved in something secretly?" i asked suspiciously. I knew Chaerin for a long time. She would never betray us so i couldn't figure out what Seungri was trying to say.

"It has to do something with Dara noona's family" the name did something funny to my heart and i tried to ignore it. I wasn't sure if i need to be worried about what i find out or be alert about it. I really wanted to know what this was about. I tried not to show anything to Seungri about Dara as no one knew about what happened between us and asked in a calm voice "What about her family?"

"Her brother got into an accident and is in a bad state. I don't how it happened but it has to have been a planned accident to kill him cause Chaerin is secretly investigating it. She wouldn't tell me the details and said that the less anyone knows the better. And wanted all of us out it." This bit of informati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter