Not an update - Jonghyun

48 hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong!

This is not an update... The news of Jonghyun left me heartbroken. I first couldn't believe it but now as days passed and more and more posts are being put up it feels very real i cannot keep my emotions at bay.

SHINEE was the K-pop group that made me into a huge k-pop fan back in 2010. If not for them i would have never found the amazingly talented k-pop community. I started as a shawol and though i have not been following all updates on SHINEE and their work, i have always supported them as the first korean group i have loved. 

And to when i saw this news i couldn't imagine how it must be like for the rest of SHINEE and his family. We never knew him personally but all fans who knows SHINEE knew that he was the most emotional and warm hearted member in the group with always the warmest smile and sometimes being the dork he was.

Words can not describe how much a great loss it is to the world to lose someone who's so inspiring, talented, warm and amazing person he was. All his friends and family loved him. I still can't come out of my grief after mourning since i heard this news and wish that this was all just a bad dream. The world is not ready to lose such a great person.

Thank you for all the love you showed us Jonghyun! Thank you for sharing your amazing voice and heartwarming music with us! Thank you for being the amazing person you were!

You did well! We hope that you will be at peace and at a good place! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter