Day one

48 hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

I was up by 6 and started freshening up before getting dressed. I didn't know what GD had on his mind so i just curiously asked Chaerin what exactly dating is when she said "It's when 2 people get to know each other by spending time together and doing things that they enjoy to see how compatibale they are to be in a relationship." I kept that in mind and packed a few extra clothes and a bikini for what i have in mind.

I took out the new dress i bought and wore it. I looked in the mirror and applied light make up and blow dried my hair and curled the edges so it would look a bit wavy and bouncy. To finish the final touch i wore a pair of flat pumps so that i could walk arond easily.

By 8 I was done and was about to take my small duffel bag that i packed when i heard my phone ringing. As i expected it was GD, right on time.I answered and said "I'm coming down now." "okay" was all he said so i went to the living room and checked Chaerin's room where she was still sleeping so i got a notepad out and wrote "Out for the weekend with some friends i made. Don't expect me till Monday. Love you xo" and kept it on the table and left the apartment.

I went down and saw GD standing and waiting for me outside while leaning on his car which was a white Porshe Boxter and he was dressed casually in a denim jacket with a plain light grey v neck tshirt inside and a pair of black denim with printed sneakers. He was wearing a black pair of Raybans and boy he looks like he stepped out of a Vogue magazine! I couldn't see his expression when he saw me but saw one of his eyebrows raising when i was getting closer.

"What is the duffel bag for?" he asked skeptically. "Oh we'll need it" i said and opened the backdoor to put my duffel bag and GD was already getting into the car so i went around and got in too.

"Nice ride. Isn't this the latest model?" i asked as he started the engine and he glanced my way. "You like cars?" I was putting my seatbelt while answering, "A bit yeah"

We left the apartment complex and it was a bit silent afterwards. "So, where are we going now?" i asked him. "first let's grab some breakfast and we can decide how to do the date thing afterwards" he replied in his normal monotonous voice.

"Okay! And GD-sshi, just for my knowledge, can you swim?" i asked, "yes i can. Why do you ask?" he glanced towards my way. "no reason and also are you afraid of hights"

Now he was looking at me with one eyebrow raised again "Just asking hehe" he didn't say anything and after a few minutes we pulled up on a parking lot facing a very cozy looking cafe. GD stopped the engine and and got down so i did the same. He opened the door and went inside so i followed him and was a bit surprised when he held out the door for me. We both went inside and sat in a booth facing each other when the waitress came. We ordered food when he asked me 'okay spill! What do you have in mind for your date?" he asked boredly while taking off his Raybans. 

"How did you know that i have something in my mind?" i asked for which he just shrugged "okay so since it's my first date i want to experience things that couples do together" i could hear him groaning so i continued "But don't worry, you don't have to do anything you don't want. I just had parasailing and Bungee jumping in my mind and you can decide what comes after that."

He looked at me with an expression i couldn't fathom is he suprised or is he thinking that i'm a weirdo again? 

"I must say that i'm surprised with your choice. I offered you a date like what normal couples do but you wanna do adventure stuff?" he asked a bit amused at my suggestion

"Well, i never said that i want to do what other couples do. I want to experience things in life so it's like killing two birds with one stone when i do things i wanna experience on my first date." i said with a shrug.

"okay i'm in. but you do know that you need a swimsuit don't you?" he said with a smirk while raking his eyes over my body slowly which made my face flush a bit. "Don't worry, i came prepared." our food came then and we started eating. I noticed that he's not much of a talker so i continued our conversation "So GD-sshi, are you always this cold to everyone or is it just to me?" i asked genuinely curious. He gave a slight smirk and said, "you are better off not knowing." Huh! does that mean that it's just me? O.o

After breakfast we got in the car and GD put an address in the GPS and started following directions. "where are we going now?"

He looked at me with a one sided smile and replied "You said that you want to go parasailing and bungee jumping. So that's where i am taking you." and turned back to the wheel. I lighted up with giddiness and did a small fist bump "Assa!" to which i heard a snort coming from him.

It was a half an hour ride so i switched on the radio and started singing off tune to the songs which were playing. I didn't know if GD was annoyed or amused because he didn't say anything but just continued driving. We finally got to the place and it was a beautiful. Perfect for parasailing and bungee jumping as it was an Estuary and it was the best scenery i have seen in my whole life. "Uwaaa! So pretty!!" i said as i jumped out of the car and ran towards the shore. GD also got down and followed me with my duffel bag. "I figured that you must have your stuff in this" he said with a wink and handed over the bag. I then thanked him and skipped to the changing room to put on my bikini.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

GD went to the changing room after buying a pair of swimming trunks from a nearby stall and quickly changed and came. He was surprised with Dara's suggestion on how to spend their 'Date' as he expected cute and romantic things which most girls loved to do. But she surprised him with her adventurous side and he can't deny that he would very much enjoy what she suggested.

He went to the beach and was waiting for her when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and his mouth fell open while his eyes bulged out with the view. She was wearing a red halterneck bikini. Though it's not skimpy like what most girls were wearing it was perfect for her as it showed a decent amount of cleavage and showed her slender figure perfectly. 

Dara was squirming a bit under his gaze as she felt him slowly undressing her with his eyes and she could feel the hunger in his eyes. She awkwardly cleared and asked him if he's ready. He suddenly gazed up to here eyes and came closer to her, "are you sure that you want to wait till night baby? Cause i wanna rip that bikini off you right now" he leaned in to her ear and whispered. She shuddered with his close proximity and felt a tingle in her lower abdomen and felt her whole body getting hot. He smirked and leaned away then grabbed her wrist and took her to the canopy wing attached to the boat. One staff came and strapped both GD and Dara to the strings and made sure all safety procedures are done. GD was behind Dara and her back was pressing slightly on his bare chest. 

While he was lean he was not muscly which Dara appreciated as she likes lean guys more than muscly guys. The motor started and the boat started moving so Dara and GD slightly started running towards the water and then they were slowly being lifted higher and higher. Dara couldn't keep her excitment and started whooping all the way while laughing cause she enjoyed the feeling too much while GD was behind her desperately wanting to touch her but unable to do so as they were both steering the canopy. He also enjoyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter