FRIEND

Dare To Love You

Jinyoung was standing with his hot chocolate while Mark was sweating from all the move in works. Mark glared at Jinyoung who was do nothing accept looking at him. Jinyoung the TV and Mark carried the remaining boxes into his room. Mark knew that Jinyoung is happy to see him suffered. Mark begun to unpack the boxes and Jinyoung peek from the door.

"Can i come in?" Mark looked up and nodded.

Jinyoung had another cup in his hand and he offered it to Mark.

"You always love my coffee." It's a cold Americano specially made by Jinyoung.

Mark took the cup and it's gave a cold to his tired body.

"You still remember my preference." Mark asked.

"Yes. I also did not expect it." Jinyoung helps Mark unpacked his boxes.

Jinyoung took the small box with baby pink flowers decorate on the outside that look a little special. Mark busy with the shelves for his books, that he did not realised Jinyoung took that box. Jinyoung smile when he saw what is inside. All the memories and selca he took with Mark was carefully keep inside.

"Isn't this during our first meet up? Time flies." Jinyoung said and Mark left his shelves then took a sit next to Jinyoung.

"This one when you were sulking because I choose Jackson over you." Mark held the photo took by Jaebum when Mark pinched Jinyoung nose.

"Anyway, Yugyeom and I win that canoeing game." Jinyoung still felt annoyed remembering that time.

Jinyoung took out a cute photobook from the box.

"This is my biggest secret." Mark took the album from Jinyoung and Mark giggled because Jinyoung already pouted.

"Let me open it for you." Mark sat in between Jinyoung knee that startled the younger but this definitely not an awkward position for the two.

Jinyoung back was leaning over the bed and Mark in between his knees, so Jinyoung put his chin on Mark shoulder.

"It's your photos that I’ve taken without your permission." Mark had recently printed out the photos so he could show it to Jinyoung.

Mark turned the first page, he took the photo when he met Jinyoung for the first time after Jackson invite him to join to support his coursemate, and he quickly agreed because Jaebum who was playing the same football team with Jinyoung is his coursemate.

“My first photo of you.” Mark remember be captured by Jinyoung’s beauty.

Jinyoung smile because the photo shows him tying his shoelace.

“I’m tying my shoelace Mark-hyung, which is not fascinating at all.” Jinyoung commented while turned the photobook to another page.

“Oh my god!” Jinyoung shouted and put his hand on his mouth.

“Hey, this is cute.” Mark took a photo of Jinyoung cried because he won the first place for JYP audition.

They were turning the photobook page by page and Mark keep on telling Jinyoung why he took each of the picture. Jinyoung found it extremely awkward when he supposed to be the one who love Mark the most at that time, but it seem likes Mark was in love with him as much as he did.

“Obviously in love but this is what you call a best friend.” Jinyoung closed the photo book and laid on the bed.

Mark understood what Jinyoung wanted to convey, so he put the photobook at his new shelves. Mark took Jinyoung cup to put on his desk and let the younger rest on his bed.

 “So now, you know how much I love you.” Mark said and he saw Jinyoung opened his eyes.

“I love you too.” Jinyoung smiled.

“As a friend.” Jinyoung added because he did not want to open his heart to Mark, not now.

Mark continued unpacked his thing as if Jinyoung said nothing to him. It felt so familiar to him, the pain just likes when he asked Jinyoung to be his friend and not more than that. Jinyoung was sleeping on his bed when Mark finished tidy his room. Mark love to see Jinyoung back to being comfortable toward him. Now, he only want to be the one who Jinyoung can rely on. Mark carried Jinyoung to sleep comfortably on his bed, covered him properly before went to shower. After shower, Mark sleep next to Jinyoung and pulled him into a hugged. Jinyoung unconsciously move his body to fix Mark.

 

 

                Living with Mark is heaven for Jinyoung because Mark will prepare a breakfast and dinner. Mark also spend his weekend to fulfil Jinyoung ‘idol escape’ mission. Jinyoung did not expect he able to go to play at Lotte World in pack weekend but Mark made it possible. They were playing at all parks and Mark even bought them a couple hairband.

“So, are you going to start your schedule tomorrow?” Mark asked while served the pasta.

“Yes and I might need to shoot an MV so I might come back late at night or early morning.” Jinyoung answered before dig in and Mark nodded.

“If it hard and you need someone to cheer you up then call me.” Mark said but he did not looked up to see Jinyoung face.

Jinyoung felt thankful to Mark, even when he date Brian he never said that.

“Okay, promised.” Jinyoung gave his pinky finger.

“Promise, Nyoung. Exclusive for you.” Mark interlinked their pinky finger.

After the dinner, Jinyoung bid a goodnight because he need to wake up early tomorrow. Mark took a little time prepared for breakfast and went to bed. Next morning, Jinyoung thoughts Mark was probably sleeping but he smell a toast and pancake. Jinyoung went to see Mark in the kitchen.

“Don’t push yourself too much, Mark hyung.” Jinyoung felt sorry that Mark always put him as his priority.

“I’m not, Nyoung. I want you to stay healthy despite your busy schedule and this only a simple work.” Mark brushed Jinyoung’s hair.

“Can I eat, now?” Jinyoung grinned.

Mark gave the plate to Jinyoung and the younger cutely ate the food heartedly.

“See you tomorrow.” Jinyoung said while wave to Mark who still have 2 hours before his working time.

“Take care, Nyoung. I’m going to miss you.” Mark pulled Jinyoung into a hugged and swayed their body.

When Mark was leaving to work that morning, he definitely found something missing. Usually Jinyoung would send him to door and waving at him. Now, he left behind. Mark don’t know how long they will play friend but he will wait at the time when Jinyoung heart open for him again. Mark about to enter his car when he got a message.

From: Nyoungie

Good luck for your work today, Markie! Thanks for the breakfast because of it, I’m smiling at work.

Mark has a big smile on his face and he think the time is not going to be so long for him to make Jinyoung fall in love with him again.