FIGHT

Dare To Love You

Jinyoung dump himself on the mattress after the meeting with Mark. A sudden tears fell on his cheeks, wet the pillow. Brian monitor the younger from the study table. He knew Mark, when Jinyoung in depression, he told about his love toward the man. Brian slowly stood up and slumped on the other side of the bed. His hand cared Jinyoung hairs and wiped the tears. Jinyoung stopped him and pulled Brian to lay by his side. Brian took no time to hug him.

"Are you going to start new with him?" Brian asked, he should knew the answer but he pretended he don't.

"No. I won't be his friend again. Thing's better for us right now." Jinyoung snuggles closer.

"Don't beat yourself for too long. I know what in your heart." Brian pushed Jinyoung chin to look at him before lean for a chase kiss.

Jinyoung knew he could count on Brian. Both of them chosen as the best trainee but the company decided to debut the two of them separately. Brian is staying by his side since the day he save Jinyoung from attempts suicidal.

 

After Jinyoung left Seoul, he was trying to catch up with his lesson but everyone in his team looking at him with hateful eyes. Being a chosen trainee from JYP headquarters gave Jinyoung more enemy. He feel so lonely in the foreign world. When his called for help got ignored by Jaebum, Jackson and Mark, Jinyoung start to develop self-destruction.

He felt that everyone hate him and slowly start to become low self-esteem. He still learn and dance but he was downing to the lowest. The trainer start to yell at him and the choreographer was telling him to back to his own country.

Jinyoung was trying to hold on until one night, he made a last call to Mark. He was dialling Mark number repeatedly but only being answer by the waiting voice. He went home that night and he took a knife slowly cut his wrist. Luckily, Brian was coming to home and stopping him from cutting deeper onto his skin. Jinyoung was shaking and Brian brought him to Hospital. They are dormmate but barely talked because Brian is a senior trainee.

“I’m going to be stay with you.” Brian said and Jinyoung heard it, despite the anaesthetic.

That three months of hell without anyone else, Jinyoung woke up from being a coward with a word from Brian.

 

Mark was in the club in the NY city, his mind going numb right after he called Jaebum. The boy hesitated to say it but Mark urged him to say it. Once Jaebum confirmed about what happened when he drunk, Mark was losing his sane. The one who in love and the one who is in denial is him. The one who hurt Jinyoung the most is him.

"Hi." The voiced made Mark turned.

Mark looked at the man with an annoying face, before returned to drink.

"What kind of face you are doing? Jealous because you know that I am Jinyoung's boyfriend?" Brian laughed and took a seat next to Mark.

"Go away. You are not welcoming here." Mark said and he then heard a footsteps coming from behind.

"I'm done. Let hit the stage." The voiced of a person that Mark least want to meet right now.

Brian said nothing to Jinyoung but Mark could see from the corner of his eyes that they linked their hand and headed to the stage. Jinyoung probably did not noticed Mark was sitting right beside his boyfriend and Mark could only send Jinyoung with his eyes.

“Hello everyone! Today Brian will sing and I’m going to play that piano.” Everyone shouted a wow and Mark heard that sweet laughed from Jinyoung.

“He said that he wanted to let everyone listen to his new song and I believe he is writing best song for all of you. So, let me introduced Bring Kang.” Jinyoung laughed when Brian who used to accompany Jinyoung with his guitar stood up to stand beside the mic.

“Hello everyone, actually after a month Jinyoung and I will leave New York, today is our last day to perform here. I want this to be our special performance here. As everyone knew, Jinyoung is someone who meant so much to me.” Brian looked lovingly at Jinyoung and Jinyoung shyly made a please face hiding his true feeling.

“I love him. The first time I met with him, I know he is the one that I want to be with forever. Today, I’ll sing a song I wrote the day I met him in front of everyone.” Jinyoung shocked but he took the music note from Brian and took a deep breathed.

Mark left the place and walked outside. He need fresh air to clear his mind, Jinyoung seem to be love by Brian much more than Mark could give.

 

The performance ended so well, Jinyoung and Brian hugged in front of everyone and people start to shout for them to kiss.

“What is the title of the song?” Jinyoung asked after pulled away.

“You’re So Beautiful.” Brian smiled.

Jinyoung held both of Brian hand.

 “Thank you.” Jinyoung tears fall out.

Jinyoung and Brian left the club after their last song. Jinyoung felt that he is so happy to have Brian by his side. Brian who knew him in the past and he is right now.

“I wish we could still keep in touch once both of us debut.” Jinyoung said while they was waiting for the bus.

“Why?” Brian sure that he won’t stop contacting Jinyoung.

“Who knows what will happen in future? You will have new band members and I will start solo.” Jinyoung pouted cutely and Brian laughed.

“I love you. That the importance fact.” Brian kissed the back of Jinyoung’s palm from their interlink hand.

Jinyoung about to say something but he heard people fight in front of the club. Jinyoung about to ignore it because maybe some drunken men just pick a fight among themselves.

“Jinyoung, it’s Mark.” Brian said.

Jinyoung quickly return his eyes to the scene and he could see the red hair man crawling on the ground.

“Let’s help him.” Brian said and Jinyoung followed.

Jinyoung and Brian shouted police and all the men ran to escape. They carried Mark to their house and Jinyoung treat Mark in the living room while Brian watched from the side.

“Stupid.” Jinyoung push a little harder at Mark swollen cheeks.

“They are talking nasty thing about you.” Mark said.

“So, that enough reason to fight with a group of man who definitely would crush you.” Jinyoung sarcastically comment and put the ointment at the corner of Mark’s lips.

“Ah…” Mark shouted and held Jinyoung hand. Their eyes met and Mark realised how beautiful Jinyoung eyes.

“Baby, I will do it.” Brian took the ointment from Jinyoung’s hand and the two broke their intense stared.

Brian do the rest of the treatment and Jinyoung made a tea for them.

“Jaebum send his regard to you.” Mark said while they are having a tea.

Jinyoung just nod.

“Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae is ….”

“I don’t want to know.” Jinyoung put his empty cup and smiled at Mark.

Mark about to tell Jinyoung the update about the others but Jinyoung cut him off.

“You can sleep here, tonight.” Jinyoung while Brian clear up the cup.

Mark help to do the dishes and Jinyoung with Brian stay for a while to watch Jinyoung favourite show in the living room.

“Jinyoung-ah, Mama said if you got time he want you to visit our house.” Mark mention of his mother got Jinyoung attention. Mama always love Jinyoung, he knew Mark listened to Jinyoung the most when he was in Korea and thanks Jinyoung for being Mark’s place to feel likes home.

“How’s Mama?” Jinyoung asked with sadness in his voice.

“She’s good.” Mark glad that Jinyoung respond toward him.

“I miss her.” Jinyoung muttered and Brian who was laying on Jinyoung laps took a sign to leave the two alone.

“I’m going to sleep first.” Brian left and Jinyoung wanted to follow but Brian warmly hugged him.

“Talked about everything with him.” Brian whispered. He love Jinyoung but he knew Jinyoung heart never erase Mark name.

Mark thoughts about Brian is true. He is a gentleman who won’t hurt Jinyoung heart.

“Mark, why you are here?” Jinyoung asked again.

Mark want to answer differently but his mouth felt so heavy.

“To find you. Everyone is worrying over you.” Mark repeat the same answers as before.

“So, that you found me. You can tell everyone.” Jinyoung smiled bitterly.

Mark bits his lips.

“I’m sorry. I only knew that we were happened to do something beyond friendship when I was drunk.” Mark sighed and eyes bravely tried to find Jinyoung’s eyes.

Jinyoung shook his head.

“Even if you remember nothing could change. You are not going to see me as someone special to you.” Jinyoung looked at Mark and watched Mark eyes looked at him with sympathy.

“If only…” Mark stopped from continuing his words.

“…your father can accept you being a homo.” Mark shocked because he only tell Jackson.

Jinyoung walked to the sliding door and slowly let the wind blow the curtain.

“Your mother told me about your father. She probably know about my feeling for you. The pathetic Park Jinyoung who has unrequited love for his son.” Jinyoung about to close the door when a hand wrapped around his waist.

“I love you.”