DISTANCE

Dare To Love You

Thing felt so right even though the two of them spent time only at home. Jinyoung and Mark schedules seem to clash each other. Jinyoung was off on weekdays while Mark was off on weekend. Jinyoung and Mark barely separate more than 2 days but now, Jinyoung is schedule to have his end year show in Japan for a month.

"A month without you will be lonely." Mark and Jinyoung was cuddling on the bed.

"You can focus on your works so that we can spend a Christmas together." Jinyoung looked up to meet Mark eyes.

"I have too or else days is going to be long." Mark pecked Jinyoung forehead and smiled.

"I'm going to miss you." Jinyoung cutely snuggled into Mark crooks.

The night went dark and cold, the two drove into their sweet dream and tomorrow they will be apart for a long period for the first time. Jinyoung woke up early and took a chance to make a breakfast for Mark before he was leaving to Japan. Mark woke up when he smelled a good foods, he walked slowly to the kitchen after shower and back hugged Jinyoung who was busy cooking the fried egg.

"You are cooking a breakfast for me." Mark kissed Jinyoung nape.

"Yes. It's been long time since i last prepared food for you." Jinyoung steal a kissed from Mark and put the fried egg on the kitchen table.

"Let's eat." Mark dragged Jinyoung to sit on his laps and eat their breakfast together.

Jinyoung told Mark that he was going to airport with his manager but Mark insisted to send him. Jinyoung reluctant because so many reporters and fansites would be there but Mark said he would be fine with everything, because nothing wrong to show that Jinyoung is his.

"Are you sure that you want to go out and send me until the departure hall?" Jinyoung asked while they are in the parking lot.

"Yes, peachy. Let's go before I need to endure your manager yelling for keeping you here." Mark kissed Jinyoung plump lips.

Jinyoung has bloomed in his heart, he really appreciate Mark who change 180 degrees from the past.

"Love you so much." Jinyoung cutely linked their arms together while Mark pushed the luggage trolley.

 

Jinyoung had his masked and hoodies while Mark casually wore his suit because he will go to work later. Jinyoung and Mark keep on holding hand and Mark took his chance to spend as much time as he could, before Jinyoung depart to Japan. Reporters going wild when they knew that Jinyoung's lover is handsome and one of ID company director.

"Isn't that Brian and his band?" Mark asked and Jinyoung nodded.

"He will perform as special guest at my concert tomorrow." Mark gave a glared at Jinyoung.

"You didn't tell me about that, peachy." Mark pinched Jinyoung cheeks and Jinyoung fans laughed to see how cute Jinyoung becomes.

Jinyoung felt unfair and he pinched Mark cheeks back.

"Why must i said something about him when i know you won't get jealous at all?" Mark giggled since it's true that he trust Jinyoung with all his heart.

"Yes, thats true. Don't be naughty because I'm so sure you have thousands of fans who is handsome and success more than myself." Mark pulled Jinyoung closed by his waist and Jinyoung cling his hand on Mark's neck.

"You too, sweetheart. One month will pass quick right. I'm going to miss you." Jinyoung rest on Mark chest and Mark could see Brian gave them a jealous look. Mark can trust Jinyoung with all his heart but Brian could plan something.

"Be careful with Brian. I don't trust him. Your manager already send me a signal to let you go. See you after a month." Mark pecked Jinyoung lips and Jinyoung slowly moved to go to imigresen line.

Mark bowed at Jinyoung's fans and reporter before leaving the airport, heart feeling empty.

 

Mark busy himself with works for two weeks straight after Jinyoung left and Jinyoung contacted him once a week because he also busy with his Japan album. Jinyoung missed Mark but he could not find a single time he could daily updates Mark about himself. Jinyoung also not enough sleep due to his concert preparation and album.

"Hey, are you still mad at me?" Brian asked when they were meeting on their way to hotel room.

"What the point to keep that in my mind? I'm good with Mark now." Jinyoung smiled.

"Yes, i see that from the way the two of you open up your relationship. If only I'm brave enough to do the same before maybe we are still together." Brian saw Jinyoung frowned.

"No, i think we are just not meant to be together." Jinyoung arrived at his room and bit a goodbye at Brian.

Brian leant his body on Jinyoung door and sighed. He missed Jinyoung so much but he probably got no chance to take him back. Brian thoughts about what Jinyoung had done for him and that thoughts alone kill him. He cheated on Jinyoung with the thought that his relationship with Wendy is forever but they broke up after Wendy cheated on him. It's karma because he cheated on loyal Jinyoung.

“Brian…” Daniel a reporter who known for his scandal report surprised Brian.

The reporter gave a smirked at Brian and Brian quickly bowed and went to his room. Daniel pointed at Jinyoung’s room and then to Brian, he smirked. Daniel felt so lucky to follow the two.

 

 

Mark was having a night out with the other five friends in their usual club. After a few drinks and talked, Bambam come near him and sat on Jackson laps. Jackson held Bambam waist and Mark could see how waste the younger and Jackson already tugged him tight not to let him go. Jaebum and Youngjae busy with their business talked and Jaebum talked about his father new business partner. Mark swiped his phone and looked at Jinyoung photos.

“Do you miss Jinyoung-hyung?” Yugyeom sat next to him.

Mark smiled because Yugyeom just come in, the younger probably the busiest amongst the younger because he in fashion industry.

“Yes, but now, he probably sleep. The concert just ended.” Mark put his head on the bar.

Yugyeom laughed because Mark had totally head over heal toward Jinyoung.

“Oh, I saw the news that the two of you practically all over each other in the airport last few weeks. People around me had asked how you could be able to win Jinyoung-hyung heart.” Yugyeom cheers with Mark.

“It hard. He was a popular idol who previously had a broken relationship. He have so many people who is better than I am, but I want forever with him compared to others who see him only from outside.” Mark smiled remember how he slowly get Jinyoung trust.

“He contacted all of us to accompany you. That is why we are all here. He don’t want you to be alone.” Yugyeom patted Mark shoulders and pulled Mark to the dance floor.

Mark tired his body dancing all night long with everyone likes old time.

“Oh my god, Jinyoung is right. We need to loosen up from work.” Jackson laughed after they got out from the club.

“He not only think about me but all of us.” Mark laughed.

“I felt likes twenties.” Jaebum dance and Youngjae laughed hard.

“Let take a picture and send as a proved to him.” Bambam quickly took a photo and everyone smile so bright.

Bambam updated his Instagram with a caption ‘Thank Jinyoung-hyung, we had fun.’ and tagged Jinyoung. Mark went home and gave a like to Bambam photo. In the morning, Mark post a photo of him on the bed with an empty pillow on the other side. He put a simple caption ‘Peachy, come home.’

Jinyoung woke up that morning with so many called coming in.

“Jinyoung! You and Brian, are you together last night?” The manager asked.

“What?” Jinyoung felt it too early to his brain to work.

“The photos of you and Brian together walked to the hotel room in new online news. ‘Park Jinyoung recover his relationship with Brian in Japan.’ and people start to thing you and Mark just a show to cover your love life with Brian.” The manager sighed.

Jinyoung yawned.

“I’m not going to hurt by that scandal. I can definitely win this game.” Jinyoung ended the call.

Jinyoung saw a notification from Bambam and Mark Instagram. Jinyoung smiled and quickly went to shower.

‘Love, you enjoy yourself while your peachy got new scandal’

Jinyoung commented at Mark Instagram. Later, he left a message on Mark phone and left to shower.

To: SweetHearteu

Love you so much.