FLOWER

Dare To Love You

Mark was meeting Taehyung regularly since he was coming back to Seoul and Jinyoung still suffer from recording with Taehyung. Jinyoung is someone who always do his best in whatever circumstances people threw at him and that made Taehyung felt offended. Taehyung tried to provoke Jinyoung but Jinyoung remain calm despite he had gave the best of him.

“How your recording with Jinyoung today?” Mark asked since Taehyung had works with Jinyoung for three week by now.

Taehyung finger ran along the glass mouth and sighed.

“He very passionate singer. I have to apologise to you for not taking care of him. I provoked him a few times but he so calm and do everything I said without any complaint.” Taehyung leant his back at the chair.

“When I see him and works with him, I understand why I always second.” Taehyung laughed.

Mark smiled proudly, at last Taehyung saw Jinyoung true self.

“Told you that you are not the only one who work hard.” Mark patted Taehyung shoulders.

“You smile likes a proud boyfriend.” Taehyung poked Mark cheek.

“I really want to be his only one.” Mark took a sip of the wine.

“No worries, Mark. I saw how he threw me a death glared whenever I mention your name.” Taehyung patted Mark shoulder.

Mark could not hide his happiness that Jinyoung seem slowly to accept him.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jinyoung was finishing his music show for third week and he was winning all the third week in all three music shows. Jinyoung had received a flower from Mark at each of his music shows that people start to gossip about he had move on from Brian and wishes him to be happy. Jinyoung had opened up about his preference since before he debut, his fans was supporting him for being honest to people.

“So, his name is Mark.” His manager laughed.

“What?” Jinyoung held the flower on his laps.

“The person who send you the flower. I heard you thanks someone name Mark in your winning comment today.” Jinyoung didn’t know that his manager would be shard enough to know it.

“Yes, he is a bestfriend from my study day.” Jinyoung looked at the roses.

“Bestfriend? That so good ‘term’ to cut people assumption. I thought you are having something with your housemate.” The manager looked saw Jinyoung giggled after he said about the housemate.

“My housemate is Mark-hyung.” Jinyoung laughed so much because how could his manager think he was flirting around.

“I know you always loyal to one.” His manager and their management always felt proud despite Jinyoung had a chance to mingle with people at club and big end year event, Jinyoung prefer to practice or spend his time with his lover.

Jinyoung bitterly smile remembered how his last love ended. Scared to admit that he slowly fall in love with Mark, and slowly wanted to spend time with only him.

“Hyung, will this time for forever?” Jinyoung looked outside of the window and he wishes his heart won’t be in pain again.

The manager let Jinyoung deep in his thoughts and drove to his house.

 

Mark yet to come home when Jinyoung entered the house. He quickly change the flower into the vase. Jinyoung went to take a bath and when he finished he shocked to see Mark in his room. Mark was holding a big bouquet of flower and Jinyoung cough not able to utter any words.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Mark let out a breathed before close his eyes and opened it back.

Jinyoung, who was wearing only a towel around his waist, looked at Mark shyly.

“Today is 11 Nov and 11.11 pm, right now. I bought 101 stalks of flower which meant that you are my one and only.  Will you accept this flower and be my boyfriend?” Mark looked at Jinyoung who seem to stunt at his sudden romantic proposal.

Mark did not particularly choose the date but right when Taehyung said to him that he could ensure that Jinyoung was having the same feeling as him, Mark don’t want to play around as bestfriend anymore. Mark wanted Jinyoung to see him and only him as how he see the younger right now.

Jinyoung took the bouquet and Mark startled.

“Too big, that I cannot see your face.” Jinyoung complaint and Mark stood up to meet the younger eyes.

“Are you accept the flower?” Mark bit his lips and Jinyoung nodded because he did accept the flower.

“How about the second one?” Mark felt nervousness would kill him to wait for Jinyoung answer.

Jinyoung looked at the bouquet and saw one pink stalk roses in the middle.

“101 flower meant you are my one and only.” Jinyoung muttered.

Mark nodded and he took the bouquet away because it becomes a barrier between him and Jinyoung.

“Nyoung-ah, can I be that one and only to you too?” Mark grabbed Jinyoung hand and interlaced with him.

Jinyoung pulled Mark into a hugged.

“I will wait for 108 stalks of roses from you.” Jinyoung whispered into Mark ears and Mark could not hide his happiness.

Mark kissed Jinyoung deeply and slowly.

“I have wait for this time when you are mine.” Mark said and they continued kissing each other without notice the roses fall. The petals flown around the floor and Jinyoung fall on the floor while Mark was topping him.

“Told you before that I’m holding myself Jinyoung-ah but not today.” Mark swiped away the towel in one hand and Jinyoung only left .

Mark could see Jinyoung was having the same thoughts as himself.

“Hyung, take me with you.” Jinyoung stared into Mark eyes.

Mark carried Jinyoung onto the bed and everything felt so perfect tonight between them.

 

 

                Jinyoung woke up in the morning with all of his body being mark by his lover. Mark opened his eyes when he felt Jinyoung wiggled. Jinyoung shyly met with Mark eyes and Mark kissed Jinyoung forehead. Mark at first wanted to wake up but when he looked at Jinyoung kitten eyes, he felt his whole world stop and Jinyoung is the only living thing.

“Are you having anything important today?” Jinyoung made a cute kitten eyes.

Mark know that he will have a problem to wake up from now on.

“Nyoung-ah, don’t tempt me.” Mark already pinned Jinyoung down on the bed.

Mark start to kiss Jinyoung and that kiss become rougher and needier.

“Mark…please…” Mark took no time after Jinyoung his name.

They ended up a few round before Mark got non-stop calls from Jackson.

“Mark Tuan! Come to office or I’m going to go to your house!” Jinyoung was laughing at Mark when he made a sad face.

“See you tonight, love you.” Mark said after he ready to go to work, while Jinyoung still wrapped with the duvet on the bed.

“Love you too.” Jinyoung said the words that only stuck in his throat this few weeks.

Mark could not help but went back toward Jinyoung and kissed the younger one last time.

Jinyoung rest for few hours before he went out to his training room. He had a new dance practice for his upcoming album. The feeling he has right now suit his upcoming album, which is about the slow love and a wish for forever. Mark was smiling so bright when he entered the meeting room and delivered the project more confident than ever.

To: My Jinyoungie

If I can I want to send 108 stalks of flower right now to you, but I want to let us spend a date likes others not as bestfriend but as a lover.

From: Forever Lover Mark

Mark gave the message card with 20 stalks of red roses to the florist who smiled at him.