FOREVER

Dare To Love You

                Jinyoung and Mark walked on the aisle, Jaebum and Jackson being the man of honours while Bambam and Yugyeom acted as MC. Youngjae happily being the flower boy. After saying their vowed, Mark and Jinyoung seal their promised with a kiss. Jinyoung’s mother and Mark’s mother both shed a tear. Brian and Tzuyu was trying to get to know each other which Jinyoung being the cupid. Jinyoung and Mark left the wedding venue for their preparation to honeymoon.

“Jinyoung, do you see my passport?” Mark asked while Jinyoung busy packing their luggage.

“I put it inside our hand carry with our flight ticket too.” Jinyoung said without even glanced at his so-called husband now.

“This is why you need a partner.” Mark steal a kiss from his now official husband.

Jinyoung just shook his head but Mark act is so cute, that what made him smile.

“Sweetheart, can you help me to carry this?” Jinyoung called Mark to carry the luggage.

Mark winked and took the luggage out from the room. Mark other hand interlinked his hand with Jinyoung. The amount of love that they had carried in their heart probably overload since they are officially married.

“Do you want some coffee before we went to airport?” Jinyoung nodded upon Mark question.

Mark covered half of Jinyoung face with the muffler and they walked hand in hand into the café. Fans definitely recognised them easily but none of them intrudes the two newly wed privacy. Mark kept Jinyoung in his arms, while Jinyoung leant on Mark chest while standing up waiting for their coffee.

“Vanilla Latte and Ice Americano for newly wed.” The Barista made Jinyoung and Mark giggled.

“Thanks.” Mark and Jinyoung said in unison.

Jinyoung found it nearly impossible to believe that now, people was accepting them openly.

“Proud with you.” Mark patted Jinyoung hair before back to drive.

“Why?” Jinyoung looked at Mark.

“Your honesty made people accept us. Since day 1 you proudly announce your preference despite being an idol is your dream.” Mark smile whenever he remember his past who cowardly hide his own feeling just because he don’t want to be blame and judge.

“Then, you should proud of yourself too.” Jinyoung gave a sneaking smile.

“Me. I’m a coward, Peachy.” Mark drove into the carpark.

“Nope, you are the bravest guy, I had ever known. You dare to love Park Jinyoung who probably threw away love after badly hurt by two people that he love so much. You proved to me that love exist one more time.” Jinyoung sipped his coffee and Mark parked the car.

Jinyoung about to open the door but Mark pulled him into a deep kissed.

“I’m a coward but thinking about giving you up to other, made me don’t want to lose it. I really love you and I’m ready to lose everything as long as I can have you. You are the light of my life, the warm of home that I always want to comeback.” Mark said the thing that keep him bare the pain in the past.

“I love you.” Jinyoung kissed Mark after Mark confession.

As what Jinyoung has expected, photos from the café lead them to the airport. Mark asked fans to give Jinyoung space and they quietly followed Mark request. Jinyoung wanted to laugh at Mark suddenly bodyguard and Manager acted and how fans easily listened to his request.

“That incredibly hot, my sweetheart.” Jinyoung linked their hand while entering the immigration check.

Mark laughed.

“Now, I’m going to be your personal manager.” Mark can be anyone as long as Jinyoung safe.

The flight to France took hours, so Jinyoung put Mark head on his shoulder when they were lie next to each other in the couple seat.

“I wish I can take you crawling up on you.” Mark said while pouted.

“Then, I’m going to be numb once we woke up.” Jinyoung flicked Mark forehead and the older yelp in pain.

“We should have a honeymoon in our house only.” Mark leant closer to Jinyoung.

“And waste Mama’s gift? That not good.” Jinyoung poked Mark nose.

“I probably waste lots of Mama’s gift before because I want to spend time with you.” Mark said, because he did waste few of plane ticket to back home when he still in university because he love to spend his time with Jinyoung rather than his father.

“Mama called and complaint at me about the ticket he sent to you.” Jinyoung always has to comfort Mark’s mother after his son decide not to back to his home country.

“Mama favourable always you and I’m Appa favourite.” Mark proudly smile.

They chat about future before both dozed off.

 

 

                Jinyoung and Mark had a good rest after arrived at the ‘Love City’ and now both of them was looking at the view of Eiffel Tower. Mark and Jinyoung was eating at the restaurant when Mark pulled Jinyoung hands into his. Mark’s eyes stared at Jinyoung as if he is the only one he sees right now. Jinyoung ignored Mark stared because since yesterday Mark never let him go.

“I really wonder how could a very perfect man like you is falling in love with plain and not interesting Mark Tuan.” Mark at last threw the question he had in his head.

“Erm… It probably because I can feel something sincere in each of your word and you always take your parent consideration as important. I want to live with a responsible man likes that.” Jinyoung looked into Mark eyes and he has to agree that he totally in love with Mark.

 They walked around and went up into the Eiffel Tower, Jinyoung felt so happy that at last he found the love his life. There are so many event before they were reaching this marriage but Jinyoung don’t want to redo any of it because that event brought them to love stronger day by day.

“I love you so much.” Mark said while hugging Jinyoung while looking at the miracle view down them.

“Thanks and I love you too.” Jinyoung turned around and leant on Mark shoulder after a sweet kiss.

Mark can never let Jinyoung left his side again. Jinyoung has colour his world with so much love. Mark won’t trade this happiness with anything else, he had done that before and losing Jinyoung.

 

               

One month later

               

Jinyoung prepared breakfast for Mark while still wearing the older big size white shirt. Mark who back from his business meeting in HK last night definitely won’t late the chance to make love to Jinyoung. Jinyoung knew better the two of them still busy with work but he won’t put his family as second. Jinyoung do the plating before went to his bedroom, Mark still wrap inside the duvet and Jinyoung jumped on him.

“Hubby, it 10am and I have to go at 11am. Let’s have a breakfast.” Jinyoung playfully pecked Mark repeatedly.

Mark opened his eyes and Jinyoung smiled that he successfully wake up his husband.

“Why you are wearing my shirt?” Mark pushed Jinyoung down to lay on the bed eyes on Jinyoung exposed chest.

“You took off my proper pyjama last night and this shirt easy to wear.” Jinyoung could read Mark dark eyes but he won’t back down.

Mark slowly came closer to kissed Jinyoung’s beautiful plump lips and down to his neck.

“Stop, right there. Sweetheart. I have schedule.” Jinyoung said but his hand tightly hold Mark back hair.

Mark chose to ignore Jinyoung and they had another round of love. Mark pulled Jinyoung into the shower and Jinyoung could only laughed at how ridiculous both of them.

“We can have breakfast on the way to your company.” Mark comment when Jinyoung complaint that he prepared a very good breakfast.

“Yes, feeding you at traffic light becomes our breakfast routine. You should endure it a little.” Jinyoung punched Mark chest.

“Now, it my mistake. You can lie to anyone but not your own husband. You practically gave me that seducing look every time I’m home.” Mark put a body shower on Jinyoung back.

Jinyoung moan when Mark touched his cheeks.

“Damn you, Park Jinyoung!” Mark quickly kissed the younger lips and trapped him between his arms.

Jinyoung had to listen to his manager nagged because he almost late, he thanks Mark driving skill that he able to reach before the rehearsal start. Mark on the other hand went to buy groceries to prepare a surprise lunch for his husband who work hard at Music Station. When Mark came to the music station with a lunch box and balloon with number 30, every artists he met could only congratulate them. Jinyoung definitely shocked and hugging him with tears, they ate the food together and Mark order pizza and chicken for all the staff at the music station.

“Happy 30 days anniversary, Sweetheart.” Jinyoung said while feed Mark the sauced chicken.

“Happy 30 days anniversary to you too, Peachy.” Mark feed Jinyoung the same and the manager took a photo for Jinyoung’s Instagram.

Jinyoung put the caption.

 

Time flies, 30 days we had spent time as husband and husband. I hope that we are going to last for forever because losing you is the last thing I ever want. I love you Sweetheart and thanks for the surprise. Love you so so so much.

 

Mark put the same photo on his own twitter account

 

Peachy, Happy 30 day’s anniversary. Let’s grow old together. You are the star to your fans but you are my home. Love you from deep of my heart. Your husband going to love you every day so deal with it.