PLAN

Dare To Love You

Jinyoung and Mark was sitting at the peak of Seoraksan, from tomorrow onward for 3 years Mark will works in Taiwan and both of them promised to spend at least once a month together. Jinyoung was leaning his head on Mark's shoulder and Mark plays with Jinyoung hand, then kissed his knuckles few times.

"This view is really comforting and with you by myside it's double up the meaning." Jinyoung smiled.

"I don't know how I could survive there without you." Mark pulling Jinyoung to sit in between his knees. Mark was hugging him and the warmed spread all over their bodies.

"Me too. It's only a plan if both of us was suffering too much from this decision, so we are going for plan B." Jinyoung cutely turned to face his lover.

"I can trust you to be a good boy, right peachy?" Mark pinched Jinyoung's pointy nose.

"Definitely sweetheart." Jinyoung leant for a kissed and the sun rises above them, a queue for the two to go down.

They was holding hand, Jinyoung did not bother to cover his face and few fans shouting his name, Mark gave all smiley faces to Jinyoung's fan.

"Peachy, can you do something for me before both of us back home?" Mark grabbed Jinyoung's soft hand into his, and interlaced them carefully while looking into his lover eyes.

"Hmmm... what is it?" Jinyoung drown into Mark soft brown eyes and lets his love pour into the older.

Mark said nothing but drove out from the parking lots. Jinyoung just let Mark do whatever he want because Jinyoung always being in the receiving side. Jinyoung love the ways Mark made an effort to impress him each time.

 

Jinyoung suddenly realised that the car went to the road that Mark and him used to go back in college days. Jinyoung looked at Mark with frowned and Mark parked his car in front of the restaurant where he had confessed his feeling on his birthday. Mark saw Jinyoung fidgeted on his seat, so Mark unbuckled Jinyoung seatbelt and pecked the younger lips before opened the door. Jinyoung followed Mark who opened his door and they entered the restaurant together.

“It’s looked the same.” Mark smiled at Jinyoung commented.

Mark pulled Jinyoung at the seat where Jinyoung at him sat, last time.

“This is hard.” Jinyoung started to sigh. Mark giggled and the owner came to greet them.

She recognised Jinyoung and Mark right on the spot. She remembered after Jinyoung cried that day and he never come again.

“He left to oversea after that.” Mark said with teased voice.

“Oh, really? You are crying so much that day." She patted Jinyoung's shoulder.

Mark felt sorry for leaving Jinyoung that day. Mark wanted only good memories to be in this place, the place where they spend most of the times bickering over foods.

"Nyoung, this place is forever a place that keep our memories." Mark held Jinyoung hand after they ordered the frequent menu.

Jinyoung already felt the memories flooded his mind and the tears about to prick from his eyes.

"Can you ask the same question you told me back on that day?" Mark looked into Jinyoung eyes.

Jinyoung nodded.

“Hyung, I love you more than a friend or bestfriend. Will you be my boyfriend?” Jinyoung said the same word as if both of them back to that time.

Mark stood up and bend his body to steal a kiss from Jinyoung plump lips, he rest his forehead against Jinyoung.

“That the real answer to your question. The thing that I supposed to do instead of run away from my own feeling.” Mark looked into Jinyoung eyes who let his tears flows.

“Hand.” Mark pulled away and asked Jinyoung to give his hand.

Jinyoung put his hand above Mark’s palm. Mark took the silver ring from his pocket and put it in Jinyoung’s wedding finger.

“Now, you are mine. 3 years is going to be a long wait but I want you to know that I’m yours and you are mine.” Mark shows the other ring hang at his necklace.

Jinyoung nodded. They ate and walked around the places they used to hangout during study days. Jinyoung saw people was taking their pictures but he really did not care much about the public attention on his relationship and Mark is getting used to date Jinyoung comes with the price of people assumptions and expectations.

 

Mark rest in his new bed, Jinyoung probably inside a flight to LA for his tour and they met before their own flight depart. It hard to let go off Jinyoung but he knew better this is what both of them willing to do, so Mark left Jinyoung with a kissed and mark. Jinyoung probably stay a month in America and fly back to Seoul for another album preparation. Mark decide to sleep before visiting his relative who is living in Taiwan. Mark got a bitter approval from some of them regarding his relationship with Jinyoung.

After two hours rest, Mark drive off to meet his relative. Taiwan is likes his home country since he parent will spend lot of times during holiday in Taiwan.

“Oh, my nephew welcome.” Mark’s Aunty happily hugged him.

“These gifts from Jinyoung for all of you.” Mark gave the bag of gifts from Jinyoung to his relatives.

His Aunty was giving him a bitter looks but smile when he saw what inside the paper bag.

“Wow, an idol definitely.” She commented and Mark sighed.

They was heading inside and Mark joined his Uncle in the living room while his Aunty busy gossiping in the kitchen.

“So, I heard that your parent had agreed with the boy.” Mark sipped the coffee and nodded at his uncle question.

“How about the boy father?” Mark put the cup on the table and shook his head.

“His father against the relationship before but lately, he asked Jinyoung lots about us.” Mark remember one day talking to Jinyoung’s father about not to hurt him.

Mark felt his uncle patted his shoulder and smiled at him.

“Your Aunty don’t likes Jinyoung so I hope you can tolerate with her stubbornness when you come here. She still want you to marry her best friend daughter who also in the list of future idol.

Mark had met the girl sometimes whenever he picked Jinyoung from the company but he never tell Jinyoung about the girl because he felt it unnecessary, plus the girl just start trainee two month ago.

“Oppa, show me your beloved lover pictures.” Her cousin jumped onto the couch next to Mark.

Mark always proud to show Jinyoung’s photos.

“This my last photo with him, just few hours ago but I missed him so much now.” Mark shows their selca in the airport while waiting in the coffee shop.

“So, when is the wedding bell?” Mark shook his head.

“I want to stand on my own before proposed to him and now, not the right time.” Mark wanted to marry Jinyoung as soon as he can but he need to be successful himself first.

“That is why you should forget that popular idol. He probably happy to step on your head with his wealth. You also live in his house. He is not the one for you.” Mark shocked at his Aunty blunted words.

“Jia, be careful with your word.” His uncle serious tone stopped her Aunty to say more.

“I have a planned and I will only marry him.” Mark is hurt but his Aunty word about Jinyoung status is true. The younger had a black card and he own few properties at gold area without media report.

Mark promised to himself when he back to his house that he will make sure to be successful and marry Jinyoung without people saying about their status. Mark start to works and he put a date for him to propose to Jinyoung.

3 years will fly fast,right?

Jinyoung stepped in LA and he looked into the morning sun, smiled. He promised Mark before depart that he won’t disturb Mark doing his work. He will make sure he succeed to hold a world tour within a year.