ACCEPTANCE

Dare To Love You

                After the concert, Jinyoung had a month break, so he decided to stay at home. Mark had promised to move in the weekend and Jinyoung thoughts this week he wanted to kill his time by taking a alone time. Jinyoung packed his thing and drove his car alone. He turned off his business phone and let the window opened to feel the spring breezed.

Busan. The place he spent most of his childhood day.

“How many night sir?” The receptionist asked and Jinyoung pulled his mask.

“Oh my god.” The girl almost screaming but she need to be professional.

“Three days.” Jinyoung smiled.

Jinyoung got his key and to the suite.

“I’m home.” Jinyoung muttered when he opened the sliding door to the balcony.

Jinyoung took a picture and send to his group chat.

Mark: Where are you?

BUM: Busan? Are you going to meet your parent?

Mark: Nyoung…

Nyoung: I’m okay. I decided to come here. At least it feel like I’m home.

SEUNNIE: Take your time. We always here.

Jinyoung phone rang and he could expect who is the caller. He picked up and smiled.

“Hey, you should ask me to accompany you.” Mark leant on his office chair.

“You are working, hyung and I just want to be alone.” Jinyoung leant near the rail and smiled to see people playing at the beach.

“Did my parent remind you of them?” Mark knew that time Jinyoung tightly hugged his parent the younger seem to compress his feeling.

Jinyoung looked far into the skies. He forgot when the last time he hugged his parent, since they threw him away the one who always being there is Mark’s parent.

“Hyung, thank you for giving me a chance to be love by your parent.” Jinyoung walked inside and he heard Mark sighed.

“I should thank you more for being their lovable son who hard for me to do.” Mark took his coat and left the office.

“I should go and enjoy myself now.” Jinyoung said and they bid a goodbye.

Jinyoung wore his cap and simple white pant with white T-shirt. It easy for Jinyoung to stroll around because it’s not a holiday season so mostly the place is empty. Jinyoung drove to the nearest popular coffee shop and took a few photos there before went down to the beach.

“Aren’t you Park Jinyoung?” A girl asked and Jinyoung nodded.

“Can I take a picture with you?” The girl asked and Jinyoung smiled.

“Okay but please keep the photos to yourself for few days because I want to keep my vacation quiet.” Jinyoung took a selca with the girl before they parted.

Jinyoung walked along the beach. He quietly reminded about his past, he love Mark so much during his study days and he knew Mark also had a feeling for him. Now, that Mark clearly state that he so in love with him the feeling made him scared, what if he yet to forget that feeling as a whole. Did he and Mark have that forever love chance?

“He is messing with my life.” Jinyoung pouted.

Jinyoung back to hotel and he shocked to see another shoe in his room.

“Hyung?” Jinyoung saw Mark was laying on the bed.

“How could you enter the room?” Jinyoung frowned.

“Using your manager.” Jinyoung shook his head and sat on the couch.

“Do you went to see your parent?” Mark asked and Jinyoung shook his head.

“I don’t have the braveness to meet them yet.” Jinyoung said with his low tone voice, which Mark knew he is sad.

Mark walked to join Jinyoung on the couch. He took Jinyoung hand and the younger looked at him.

“My parent love you so much. Even if you visit your parent and they decided not to accept you yet, mine always belong to yours.” Mark smiled at Jinyoung who nodded at Mark true words.

Jinyoung wanted to cry but instead he punches Mark chest.

“That hurt but I can endure it. Let’s go and meet them tonight.” Mark pulled Jinyoung into a hugged.

“Are you going to work tomorrow?” Jinyoung looked up to meet Mark eyes.

“Yes, or else Jaebum and Jackson is going to kill me.” Mark pinched Jinyoung cheeks.

 

 

Jinyoung was driving while Mark was sitting at the passenger seat, Mark took a little nap since he was tiring from driving this evening. When Jinyoung stopped in front of the house, Mark opened his eyes and he saw a house with the blue roof, they had a garden next to the house.

“My house.” Jinyoung said with a sad smile.

“Hey, I’m with you.” Mark don’t really asked about Jinyoung’s parent when they were studying together. When Jaebum told him that time about Jinyoung actually live on his own, he start to care about the younger and resulting more than a friend.

They walked and Jinyoung entered the pin code. It remain the same as before.

“Who is that?” Jinyoung stopped from taking another step and he about to turn away when Mark held his hand.

“My son.” Jinyoung tears dropped right when the woman hugged him.

“Why you come so late? Are you still mad at us? Appa and Omma really miss you.” Mark let go off Jinyoung hand so the younger could hug his mother.

“My Dear, who is coming? Why don’t…” Mark saw a Jinyoung’s father came out and Jinyoung’s took a step back from his mother hugged.

Jinyoung bump onto Mark and Mark could feel him shivering.

“My dear come inside.” Jinyoung mother reluctantly let go off his son hand.

Mark bits his lips before doing thing that he probably regret later. Mark kneel down and Jinyoung surprised at his action.

“Jinyoung really miss the two of you. Please accept him.” Mark looked up and he saw Jinyoung’s father turned to see him.

“Are you his boyfriend?” The father asked.

“I’m not his boyfriend yet but he is so special to me.” Mark said confidently.

Jinyoung’s father cleared his throat and gestured them to come inside the house.

“Let’s go.” Mark smiled and reached for Jinyoung hand.

They entered the house and Jinyoung mother quickly asked their housekeeper to make a tea. She sat next to Jinyoung and held his hand, touched his face.

“Our son has grown up. Do you eat well? Omma bought your all your album and we did want to go to your concert but Appa…”

Jinyoung mother stopped when her husband coughed.

“What is your name?” Mark nervous but he calmly answered.

“I’m Mark. Jinyoung bestfriend since study days.” Jinyoung’s mother smile brightly when he saw Mark.

“You love my son.” Jinyoung mother asked.

Mark looked at Jinyoung and took a deep breathed.

“Yes, I love him so much.” Jinyoung look at the floor when he heard another confession sincere from Mark.

Jinyoung father looked at Jinyoung and he saw his son not so happy upon the confession from Mark. He thought his son always happy.

“Don’t you love him?” Jinyoung looked at his father but say nothing.

“I don’t accept you yet but this gentleman seem to be a good man. Your mother had miss you since that day so you can come home whenever you want.” Jinyoung’s father added.

Jinyoung said thank you to his father and he cried so much.

“I miss both of you so much.” Jinyoung said with sobbed.

Jinyoung father left after that and Jinyoung shared stories with his mother. They went back to the hotel after having a dinner at Jinyoung’s house. Jinyoung was insisting to drive but Mark took the key and drove back to the hotel. The car turned silent and Mark knew Jinyoung was feeling overjoy.

“Thank you.” Jinyoung said once they came out from the car.

Mark nodded and interlaced their hand.

“You can always rely on me from now on.” Mark squeezed their hand and Jinyoung leant on his arms.

Likes all days, Jinyoung felt so happy to have Mark by his side. He felt surreal that his parent open up to him. He could not thanks Mark enough but he can surely pay him back when Mark need him.