PAIN

Dare To Love You

 

Brian carried Jinyoung to the living room, he realised that Jinyoung was thinner than before and his dark circle almost reach his cheekbone. Jinyoung looked at Brian deep in his eyes and he saw nothing called love anymore. Jinyoung saw only pity and sympathy in his eyes. The tears won’t stop and keep on flows, so, when Brian put him on the couch and sat in front of him, Jinyoung felt exposed, he love Brian too much right now.

“I’m sorry.” Brian held both of Jinyoung’s cold hand.

Jinyoung said nothing but kept sobbing.

“Don’t hurt yourself.” Brian reached for Jinyoung’s chin with his fingers, so Jinyoung could look at him.

Jinyoung nodded.

“Why?” Jinyoung asked with heavy sobbed.

Brian who was kneeling in front of Jinyoung let out a sighed.

“I have nothing to say instead of sorry, Jinyoung-ah. She is not just someone I knew for 6 months, we used to date and having memories together since childhood. When she came to one of my fansign, I just start meeting her again and at that time, I have no intention to get back with her.” Brian stopped.

“Then, why?” Jinyoung tears fall on their interlinked hand.

“Remember when we supposed to celebrate our anniversary but you said you have fans meeting in Japan, at that time, I decided to try back with her and suddenly my feeling change since with her I see future. She always there when you are not.” Brian knew it cruel to tell everything but Jinyoung need to know.

“I’m trying too. The schedules is pack but I still try to meet you.” Jinyoung wiped his tears.

“Trying. We always fight whenever we met because you have schedules after we met which not even an hour.” Brian remembered when Jinyoung left right after they had dinner.

“We did. I’m the selfish one here.” Jinyoung pulled his hand off from the gripped and wiped his tears.

“It’s felt likes I’m back to the time Mark’s hyung rejected my confession. I’m the selfish boy who confessed to his bestfriend but later, left everyone behind. I’m playing a victim when I’m the reason to everything. I don’t deserved to be love.” Jinyoung laugh in cried pity of himself.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Brian was trying to say something but he saw someone coming from hall way of door.

Mark heard everything from behind the wall of Jinyoung hallway because the door not locked. Jaebum and Jackson didn’t know how he should react to the situation so tense right now.

“You always deserved all the love, Nyoung-ah.” Mark saw Jinyoung shocked to see him.

Mark could not lie to himself anymore.

“Love me back, if you want forever.” Mark cupped Jinyoung’s face and sealed their lips.

Jinyoung eyes wide opened when he felt Mark’s lips on him.

“I dare you to love me for forever.” Mark smirked because he knew right now, the person in front of him going to kill him.

Jinyoung pushed Mark too hard that made the older knees hit the table.

“This is not funny!” Jinyoung hate Mark for playing with his heart.

Brian who was looking at Jinyoung and Mark bits his lips. It still heart when he see Jinyoung being with someone else. Brian never realised before, that Jinyoung is so loyal to him despite being hits by so many peoples.

Jaebum and Jackson could see rage in Jinyoung’s eyes, so they quickly held him or Mark would go home with black swollen eyes.

“Leave before I did something you regret!” Jinyoung shouted with tears.

Jackson wanted to drag Mark but Mark yanked his hand from Jackson grabbed. Mark walked toward Brian and he punched him hard.

“I give you a chance to be the one for Jinyoung when Jinyoung seem confident that you’re the one for him. Don’t you ever appears in front of myself anymore because I will surely give you another good punch.” Mark said and he stood in front of Jinyoung who was biting his lips.

“Don’t ever cried because of myself in the past and that loser. I told you before that I love you. I’m not taking another backward step now, prepare yourself to be mine forever. I will beg Papa to give us bless because you are always someone he adore.” Mark saw Jinyoung slowly calm down upon his words.

“Hyung…” Mark took Jinyoung’s hand.

“I know that you don’t trust love now but I’ll ensure you to trust love again.” Mark determine but he knew Jinyoung is losing his trust in love after what had happened to him.

Jinyoung hate how Mark able to read his heart, able to expect his next action.

“I’m going to stay with Jinyoung. Jackson you bring Mark and Brian back.” Jaebum knew Mark was the last person Jinyoung wanted to stay with him, right now.

“I’m going to come tomorrow.” Mark patted Jinyoung head before he left the house.

 

 

                Jaebum let Jinyoung made himself a cocoon on the couch after he took a bath, Jinyoung monitor his practice video and Jaebum could see how Jinyoung still likes before a passionate dancer. Jaebum made a coffee and placed it in front of Jinyoung. Jinyoung smiled and cutely muttered thanks to Jaebum.

“So, did you thoughts about what Mark had said?” Jaebum asked.

Jinyoung shook his head.

“I want to forget about love for a while. I’m a sinful lover to people. I might hurt them without knowing it and plays victim.” Jinyoung sipped the coffee.

“It Mark that we are talking about right now, Park Jinyoung. He only said something he meant it.” Jaebum knew Jinyoung is the best person who knows Mark the best.

“He also said he hate me back in university and I’m disgusting.” Jinyoung looked away from meeting Jaebum’s stare.

Jaebum could only sigh because Jinyoung was true about the past.

“Hyung, you know what stupid thing is I had composed a song to publicly confessed my feeling toward Brian.” Jinyoung took his phone and played the song.

Jaebum could see the sincere in the lyric Jinyoung that Jinyoung convey his undivided love.

“I’m going to sing it at the concert but now, he not there to listen and the song did not suit our love anymore.” Jinyoung covered his eyes with his arms and Jaebum heard sobbed.

“Why it has to be me?” Jinyoung mumbling in between his sobbed and Jaebum hugged him.

“You are strong to face this, Jinyoung-ah. We are going to go through this together.” Jaebum felt sorry because Jinyoung always believed in true love. Jinyoung is loyal to the one he love and only think about that person.

“I’m not strong but I have to be strong.” Jinyoung said and they cuddled on the couch before Jaebum remind Jinyoung to go to his room because it’s few days before his concert.

 

 

                Mark becomes the regular to Jinyoung’s house, Jackson called him a parasite since Jinyoung not in the house most of the times. Mark’s told his parent that he will stop by at Jinyoung’s house for breakfast and sometimes dinner. Jinyoung treat him the same as friend because he didn’t trust Mark words after all.

“I’m going to your concert tomorrow with Mama and Papa.” Mark said from the kitchen when Jinyoung was laying on the couch.

“Good.” Jinyoung yawned.

Mark had come to cook him dinner and sometime, he dropped by to make sure Jinyoung eat breakfast.

“Do your best, okay?” Mark gave a warm milk to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung sat up and Mark patted his hair.

“I’m not your, Coco. Why you always patted my head?” Jinyoung whined.

“Since you are cute and I need to control my body from doing something more than that.” Mark sat in front of Jinyoung.

“Did you tell Papa?” Jinyoung took a one shot of the milk.

Mark shook his head.

“Don’t tell him at all then because I don’t think I’m going to go back to you.” Jinyoung said while looking at Mark.

Mark knew Jinyoung meant it. Jinyoung probably had reset his heart and closed it.

“I will tell him even if you won’t come back to me. The one I love only you and I’ll tell them that.” Mark smile brightly.

Jinyoung sighed and he walked to wash the cup. Mark made his way to bedroom.

“I will borrow your pyjamas. Tonight, I’m going to stay here.” Mark knew Jinyoung habit whenever he had something important on the next day.

Jinyoung could on said yes to Mark because right now he need him. Jinyoung felt memories hit him and he felt nauseous. Jinyoung wrapped himself inside the duvet and he felt jumpy of the mattress when Mark joined him after shower.

“You still have that habit, right?” Mark wrapped his arms around Jinyoung waist.

Jinyoung did not turned around and said nothing.

“Good night, Nyoung. Sweet dream, I love you.” Mark kissed Jinyoung nape and Jinyoung closed his eyes slowly down into sleep.

Mark woke up in the middle of night with Jinyoung’s face only few inches from him. He remember spent his college life every night cuddling with Jinyoung on his bed because the younger cannot sleep whenever he had big thing happen on the next day. Mark caress Jinyoung cheeks and wipes the younger fringe to see his eyes. Mark will tell his parent tomorrow, his mama surely will support him, and he probably going to get punch by his Papa. Mark ready because he want to love Jinyoung with a blessing from them.