SICK

Dare To Love You

Jinyoung finished his MV shooting schedule and photoshoot for his album. He was busy for a month and today, he just want to rest at home. Jinyoung and Mark barely meet because of their differences in schedules. Jinyoung put his luggage in his room and went to the kitchen. When Jinyoung opened the fridge, he saw a pot of porridge on the stove.

"Huh, did Mark hyung sick?" Jinyoung looked at the hallway and saw none of Mark house slipper there.

Jinyoung knocked at Mark door but no one answer so he opened it by himself. Jinyoung saw Mark was sweating and shaking inside the duvet.

"Oh no. Hyung, you have a high fever." Jinyoung touched Mark forehead and sat next to the older.

"It's cold." Mark mumbled.

Jinyoung when out and took his duvet to cover Mark. He then heated the porridge and took the medicine.

"Hyung, let eat something. You need to take medicine." Jinyoung worried voice made Mark tried to be strong.

Mark felt Jinyoung helps him to sit at the bed rest and carefully not to force Mark.

"Are you worrying about me?" Mark snickered.

"Of course i am. You know you always caught with flu when we were leaving in dorm and how trouble you are when you sick?" Jinyoung was feeding Mark while nagging him not to work so hard and sleep on the right time.

Mark always love this side of Jinyoung who become a talk machinegun. Jinyoung has a voice that pleasing people and soothing.

"Your fans probably run away if there saw you being a nagging mother hen." Mark said after Jinyoung finished his babbling.

"It's for your own good, hyung. Later when you are marrying your wife, she need a healthy husband." Jinyoung gave the water and fever pill.

Mark eyes did not leave Jinyoung and he took the medicine in one gulps.

"I'm not getting myself a wife but i will have you as a husband." Mark laid back on the bed while Jinyoung still dumbfounded at Mark bluntness.

"You really had a good word to cut me off, hyung. Now, sleep and rest." Jinyoung went out to wash the dishes.

Jinyoung cupped his own cheeks and shook his head.

"He made me fluttering." Jinyoung smiled.

Mark was dozing off when Jinyoung finish took his shower and contacted Jaebum and Jackson to tell them about Mark condition. Jinyoung sneaked inside the duvet and closed himself with Mark, so he can warm the older a bit. Jinyoung about to close his eyes when Mark pulled him into a tight cuddled.

"You are so warm, Nyoung." Jinyoung hugged Mark waist when he heard Mark unconcious mumbled.

 

 

Jinyoung alarm rang after 2 hours of sleep, he need to prepare food for Mark. He put his palm on Mark forehead and still feel the fever. Jinyoung put his mask and ready to go to nearest market. He asked his mother how to cook samgyetang and his mother quickly said it probably not eatable if Jinyoung want to make it. Jinyoung then decide to cook chicken soup instead of ruin Mark lunch.

"Mama..." Jinyoung greeted the older woman, which is Mark's mother.

"Oh, where Mark?" Mama looked around.

"He sick at home. I'm trying to cook chicken soup for him." Jinyoung shows his cart and Mama Tuan laughed.

"Both of you should just married." Mama Tuan held Jinyoung hand and helped him with the ingredients.

"Come to dinner with us this weekend. I wish i can help you with the chicken soup but Papa already book a restaurant for lunch." Mama Tuan parted a goodbye with Jinyoung.

Jinyoung went home and right when he opened the door, he saw Mark was sitting on the couch with the duvet all over his body. Jinyoung put the ingredients on the kitchen table before went to see Mark.

"How are you feeling?" Jinyoung touched Mark forehead.

Mark grabbed Jinyoung hand and pulled him into a hugged.

"This is warmer than the duvet and i love it." Mark put his head on Jinyoung shoulder and snuggled closer into his crook.

"You always like a baby whenever you are sick." Jinyoung patted Mark back and leant on Mark shoulder.

Jinyoung gave a few minutes for Mark to take his warms before pulled away.

"I met Mama just now and she helps me with the ingredients." Jinyoung spoke while walking to the kitchen.

Mark wanted to lay down on the couch but he want to keep hugging Jinyoung. So, he followed and back hugged the younger.

"So what are you going to cook?" Mark asked.

Jinyoung wanted to push Mark away but knowing Mark is sick, he let him stay clingy to him.

"Chicken soup." Jinyoung said and he feel lips touch his neck.

"Thank you." Mark said a little sad that he don't said it much during the day Jinyoung always by his side.

"Go and take some sleep, hyung. I'm going to cook for you." Jinyoung carried the lazy Mark to couch.

While Jinyoung cook, he heard Mark was mumbling his name in his sleep. He probably being too selfish that he is the only one hurting. He accepted Mark as his bestfriend once again. Mark was hurting at that time too.

 

 

Mark opened his eyes to the smell of tasty soup and he wiped his face with his palms when he saw Jinyoung had a tray on the living table with rice, soup and his medicine. Jinyoung at first, wanted to wake Mark up to eat with him but Mark is so peacefully sleep that he ate by himself before prepared the food for Mark.

"I'm done eating while you are sleeping, so now let this friend of yours feed you some food." Jinyoung took the soup and Mark happily opened his mouth.

Jinyoung stopped midway.

"Wait, don't you need to wash your face first?" Jinyoung eyebrows comes together.

"Oh I forgot about it." Mark quickly ran to the bathroom and washed his face before back to sit in front of Jinyoung.

Jinyoung feed the sick Mark and cutely took some for himself.

"You still eat a lot." Mark commented when Jinyoung seem to eat more rice compared to himself.

"Eating together seem is more delicious." Jinyoung giggled.

"Yes, yes... my peachy." Mark pinched Jinyoung cheeks.

Jinyoung widen his eyes. That nickname was making his face red and Jinyoung stared at Mark, he wanted to turn his face but Mark cupped his face.

“Are you feeling embarrassed because your face show me that?” Mark teased.

Jinyoung pushed Mark face away and stood up.

“Don’t transfer your fever on me!” Jinyoung ran to his room, he cursed on Mark for making him flustered.