LOVE

Dare To Love You

Jinyoung was having his final concert in Tokyo Dome, his fans was crying with him at the end of the concert when the video of his artist friends congratulate him for his successful concert. Jinyoung did not surprised when Brian also included in the video and Brian said something that made Jinyoung heart becomes lighter than before. They matured enough after their broken relationship.

"Erm...“ Jinyoung cleared his throat. The hardship he gone through plays one by one.

“There are friends that I treasure the most along my career as solo artist. All of you had seen who I am from their eyes. There are times when I'm so tired, that I thoughts what is the meaning of all the fame and money I had but I cannot hold into the one I love. Few weeks ago, the dating rumours spread and people started to find out which one is false and which one is true. I don't want people to hurt the one I love, so please wish the best for my current relationship, we are happy with each other besides our own commitment. He is someone who has supporting my dream since my study days." Jinyoung wiped his tears, remembered the times he had with Mark who always comes to cheer him in competition.

"I'm not a perfect lover for him but I'm trying my best. I want to share with you my happiness and I want you to be happy with someone you love too. Maybe, in between to meet your forever, you probably meet the wrong one, so don't beat yourself as what I did, I want you to move on and love again." Jinyoung heard fans cheered for him.

"Thank for your loving despite my flaws. I love all of you and that true." Jinyoung did a big vowed on the stage and fans start to cry again.

Jinyoung cried while doing the bow because everything felt surreal for him. He did not expect the whole stadium full with peach lightstick. The memories of his hardship coming to his mind. When he stood up, fans was chanting in between their sobs, because the letter from Jinyoung to his fans play on the VCR.

 

Jinyoung did not realised that someone was in between the crowd and proudly smiled at his word. Mark held Jinyoung's mother hand and his parent patted Mark shoulder when they saw Mark was smiling so bright. It supposed to be Mark who surprised Jinyoung but it's otherwise, Mark did not expect Jinyoung would confess his love on the stage with thousands of his fans. Mark heard a sobbed coming from Jinyoung’s mother who specially brought by Mark because he want to share Jinyoung biggest moment with her. Jinyoung’s father want to come together but he got a last minutes urgent matter to settle.

“I’m happy for him, to be able to love and be love.” Jinyoung’s mother squeezed Mark’s hand and looked at Mark.

“I should thanks him more for opening his heart again after I hurt him.” Mark put his other hand on his and Jinyoung’s mother interlinked hand.

“It’s embarrassing but please take good care of our Jinyoung.” Mark nodded and he is happily promise to take care of Jinyoung for forever.

“So, when can the families meet up?” Papa Tuan joked and Jinyoung’s mother laughed.

“Please spare my husband a little time.” Jinyoung’s mother asked wittily.

Mama Tuan quickly reached Jinyoung’s mother hand and gave an understanding looked.

“Jinyoung is a good boy and so lovable, I believed Mr. Park will change for Jinyoung future because that what I did when I knew about Mark heart.” Papa Tuan word made Mark felt happy that his father was accepting Jinyoung in his life.

 

                Jinyoung came out from the back stage with new outfit for an encore, he singing enthusiastically but suddenly when he approaches the front stage near the second floor, Jinyoung step stopped. Mark eyes and Jinyoung eyes met and Jinyoung looked at his mother, Mark bringing up their linked hand and Jinyoung slowly walked to the seats and security followed him.

“Omma… Omma…” Jinyoung hugged his mother and Mark patted his back.

At that time, fans was shouting ‘Don’t Cry’, Jinyoung pulled away from the hugged and slowly looked at Mark.

“Thank you.” Jinyoung wanted to kiss Mark right on that spot but Mark brushed his hair, and Jinyoung knew Mark wanted Jinyoung to do his best.

Jinyoung backed onto the stage and gave his fullest until the end of the concert. After concert ended, Mark and Jinyoung’s mother went to back stage. Jinyoung took no time to hug his mother again, and Mark gave the two privacy while he send his family to the hotel.

“Are you going to propose to him, Mark?” Mama asked.

Mark nodded.

“I want to do it but not before I becomes someone worth to be with him. I also want Jinyoung’s father to accept the two of us. I need his bless about our marriage. Jinyoung also at his top of career and I just signed off new project at Taiwan. This is the right moment to test how strong our relationship.” Mark remember when he first hit by the rumours of Jinyoung and Brian back to each other arms, he almost flipped his desk but he remind himself that Jinyoung is not that kind of person.

“I’m glad you becomes someone this matured after falling in love with Jinyoung. I still think that you are a kid.” His mother teased.

“I’m want to be someone he can lean on whenever he need, with or without him telling me.” Mark took a turn to the hotel.

“See you tomorrow, son and don’t forget to tell our future son in-law.” Mark’s parent and Jinyoung’s mother had planned a short trip around Japan before going back to Seoul.

“Mark, we proud of you.” Papa Tuan said before he was leaving the car and Mark thanks him.

Mark went back to the concert venue and he saw Jinyoung with his mother was holding hand while wave at his fans. When Jinyoung saw Mark, he smiled while walking to Mark and his mother could see Jinyoung eyes sparkled upon seeing Mark. Jinyoung hugged Mark and rested his chin on Mark’s shoulder while Mark twirled him off the ground.

“Congratulation, Peachy.” Mark saw few camera flashed around them.

“Thanks Sweetheart.” Jinyoung said after Mark put him down and Jinyoung’s mother shook his head in disbelieved how in love the two with each other.

“I’m going to send my mother in-law back to hotel and see you tomorrow, have a great team dinner.” Mark don’t want to hold Jinyoung longer since the younger need to rest.

“See you tomorrow, Omma. Please take good care of my mother, hyung.“ Jinyoung sadly had to say goodbye to both his beloved person.

                Mark about to leave but he felt Jinyoung held onto his wrist and when he turned his face, Jinyoung cupped his face and their lips met each other. Jinyoung’s mother knocked Jinyoung head and the younger pulled away quickly. They heard fans laugh at how Jinyoung’s mother fast acted and Jinyoung cute face. Mark who was still red, quickly grabbed Jinyoung’s mother hand and left the place. Jinyoung giggled because Mark always the best when he embarrassed.