MOVE

Dare To Love You

Jinyoung opened his eyes and he saw Mark was ready to leave the house. Mark gave him a smile and brushed his hairs. Jinyoung remember back in their study life, Mark looked childlike whenever he had something to tease Jinyoung but the one in front of him look matured and manly. Mark saw Jinyoung was staring at him, so he about to peck the younger forehead but got push.

“See you tonight, do your best Jinyoungie.” Mark knew Jinyoung yet to acknowledge his feeling.

Jinyoung sighed when he saw Mark disappeared from the room. Jinyoung tidy up the bed and head to bathroom, he need to go to prepare for tonight concert.

“Oh, hyung. I’m on my way.” Jinyoung was driving to his company.

Jinyoung parked his car and he did not expect that Brian was waiting for him in the office.

“What else you want to say, Brian?” Jinyoung asked.

“I want to say good luck for your concert tonight. I want to see you fine.” Brian happy to see Jinyoung looked fine rather than the last time they met.

“I’m good, maybe.” Jinyoung was trying hard to stay strong.

“I love you, Jinyoung and it never a lie.” Brian felt guilty but Jinyoung deserve to love again.

Jinyoung nodded.

“Thank you. I’m need to get going.” Jinyoung entered the practice room.

‘You love me but you don’t trust my love’ Jinyoung inner heart scream. He wiped tears that fell from the corner of his eyes.

“Jinyoung, let do last check!” The head dancer pulled him inside when he saw Jinyoung just stand near the door.

 

 

                Mark took a deep breath before opened the door after he back from office. His parent was busy with foods preparation to give to Jinyoung. Mark proud that his father was accepting Jinyoung despite his hate of homo. Mark walked toward the two and hugged his mother. Mark really want to cry because Jinyoung did not open up with him yet. Mark really worried about Jinyoung but in front of the younger, he continue to act fine.

“Mama, Jinyoung probably won’t say it but I want you not to ask about his boyfriend.” Mark felt his mother turned to look at him.

“What did you meant?” Mark saw the frowned from his mother.

“They broke up because that loser cannot keep up with his activities and secretly date his ex-girlfriend.” Mark could not hide that he was angry.

Mama held both Mark’s arms and calmed him down.

“So, that’s why you went to his house every day?” Papa asked while took the slice of pancake.

Mark nodded and his mother hugged him.

“Poor him. You should tell me early so I can made more good food for him.” Mama don’t want to bring the topic of Mark rejection when her husband is here.

“I hope someone will come who can love him eternally.” Papa Tuan looked at Mark who was biting his lips.

Mark took a deep breath and looked at his father. Mark want to come clear to his parent. Mark don’t want to hide his intention for looking after Jinyoung.

“Papa, can I be the one for Jinyoung? I know he is the one for me.” Mark held his fist, eyes wide opened but his mouth dried.

Silent. Mama Tuan stopped arranging the foods to put inside the boxes. She looked at her husband and surprised that Papa seems to expect this.

“Do your best then.” Papa Tuan smiled at Mark and that made her wife cried.

“Is this really happening? Oh my god, I really scared for nothing.” Mama Tuan when to hug her husband.

“I actually heard Mark confession when Jackson came over before. It’s took time for me to accept this but I know how sincere my son when he talked about his love for Jinyoung.” Papa Tuan felt sorry to his son for act likes he did not know.

Mark could not his happiness, so he hugged both of his parent and cried.

“Are you serious to pursue him? Did he know about your feeling?” Mama Tuan asked on their way to Jinyoung concert.

“He know but he had closed his heart after his heart broke twice.” Mark said.

“If only I stop being stubborn and being true about my feeling back on the study days.” Mark continued.

 

 

                The concert start and everyone was cheering for Jinyoung. Mark might be one of Jinyoung biggest fans because he can sing all the songs. Jaebum was controlling his fanboy heart but still shouted ‘woo’ everytime Jinyoung dancing beautifully on the stage. Mark saw Brian sat on the most visible seat from the stage. Bambam and Youngjae was thinking about throwing the lightstick at him from their place when they entered the venue before.

“Is that Brian?” Mark nodded at his father question.

“Handsome.” Mama Tuan giggled when he saw Mark made an annoyed face.

“Agreed.” Papa high five with his wife.

“Are you supporting him or your son?” Mark sulked.

“Of course our handsome and cool, son.” Mama Tuan winked. They laughed.

Jinyoung already in the peak of his concert. Jinyoung was smiling brightly to see everyone was enjoying his stage right now.

“Okay. This song is special for this concert only. It not included in any of my album. This song I wrote while thinking about loving someone and the feeling to meet that someone as fast as I can despite my busy schedule.” Jinyoung bloated his cheeks because it hard to think about that moment he spend together with Brian.

 

Even if the night air is too cold

I thought of you who would wait outside

That’s how I endured and came this far

Now let’s never let go

 

Mark felt the pain when Jinyoung sing the song and he saw Brian was hiding his face behind his cap. Jinyoung sing the song while looking at the floor and at the end of the song they heard a sobbed, but no one see it because the light turn off and the making video popped up on the screen.

“He cried isn’t it?” Jackson asked.

Jaebum and the other nodded. Yugyeom who was sitting next to Mark wiped his tears.

“If only Mark hyung accept him back in college, he won’t have to face this painful love.” Yugyeom looked at Mark.

“I’m sorry.” Mark knew he being stubborn lead to this but before he could blame himself, he felt his father patted his shoulder.

“Make it right then.” Papa Tuan smiled.

 

 

                The concert ended successfully with over 10,000 audiences worldwide. Jinyoung was hugging with Mark’s parent when he saw Brian entered the changing room. Jinyoung introduced them to each other, Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae pass not to accept the hand offered by Brian. Jinyoung put the flower given by Brian on the makeup table and said a thanks.

“That song is beautifully written.” Brian could not look up to meet Jinyoung eyes.

Jinyoung said nothing but he took something from his pocket.

“This is the end, I guess.” Jinyoung put the ring on Brian’s palm.

Brian held his tears, he regret for leaving Jinyoung and that eat him alive.

“I guess.” Brian held the ring and left the room.

Jinyoung looked at Mama Tuan and he hugged her.

“It’s okay, Jinyoungie. You have us.” Papa Tuan patted Jinyoung hairs.

Mark with the others felt a little calm because Mark’s parent truly give Jinyoung strength.

“From now on, you can rely on Mark.” Mama Tuan cupped Jinyoung face.

“He love you that he cannot stop singing your song.” Papa Tuan added.

Jinyoung flustered because Papa Tuan was the one who told him that Mark love him. Jinyoung turned to see Mark face and he winked.

“Let get out, I bet Mark and Jinyoung need talking.” Mama Tuan giggled.

Jinyoung and Mark left alone.

“So, you had told them.” Jinyoung asked while packing his bag.

“Yes and Papa actually knew it. He knew that I’m in love with you since study days.” Mark held Jinyoung hand not to let him do anything since they need to talk.

Jinyoung looked at Mark and sighed.

“I’m not going to start falling in love again. So, you can wait or find someone else.” Jinyoung gripped Mark hand before let it go.

“I’ll wait because only you made my heart beat this crazy.” Mark hugged Jinyoung and Jinyoung could hear Mark fast heartbeat.

“You really need to check your heart.” Jinyoung pulled away after cleared his throat. Mark giggled because embarrassed Jinyoung is cute.

“Oh, I’m in the midst of buying the house next to yours.” Mark said before they went out from the room.

Jinyoung halts his step.

“What?” Jinyoung could not believe that Mark so determine.

“I just want to be close to you.” Mark made a cute puppy eyes.

“Just move into my house then.” Jinyoung hate Mark gut but he hate Mark spent money for unnecessary thing more than that.

“Really? Oh my god. I’ll move in soonest.” Mark wanted to jump but he held Jinyoung hand instead.

Jinyoung sighed but smile in the end because Mark being happy always his favourite.