STOP?

Dare To Love You

Two years passed, as what they had planned earlier, both of them focus on their career, so they barely met each other and barely contact each other. Jinyoung on build up more and more connection in the industry, he started acting and movie appearance. Slowly grow as acting-dol and national boyfriend-dol. He remain as the best solo singer award for two years.

“When the last time you are meeting with Mark?” Jinyoung’s mother asked when they had a dinner together.

“Last six months, he is busy with his work so I don’t want to disturb him.” Jinyoung cut the steak for his mother.

“Don’t you need to worry if he had find someone else?” Jinyoung’s father took a big bite of the steak.

That made Jinyoung stopped cutting his steak. Who said he never thought about Mark probably had someone else there but he wanted to believe in Mark.

“I know he won’t cheat, Appa.” Jinyoung smiled and his father gladded to see the trust Jinyoung had on Mark.

“Set a wedding date later when you ready.” Jinyoung eyes widen since his father was giving him a green light.

“Appa…” Jinyoung about to get emotional but he heard sobbed, he laughed because his mother already wiped her tears with the napkin.

His father quickly pulled his mother into a hugged.

“You need to prove to me that he worth my blessed.” Jinyoung nodded upon his father warned.

Back from the dinner, Jinyoung went to the beach and sat there while looking at the skies. His phone rang and Jinyoung knew it’s from Mark.

“Hello, Peachy.” Mark softly called his nickname.

“Hello to you too, Sweetheart.” Mark giggled because the last time they called each other probably 2 months ago.

“I’m watching the skies from my room at my aunty house and it’s remind me about you.” Mark said while facetime with Jinyoung.

Jinyoung smile and shows his surroundings.

“We are watching the same skies.” Jinyoung looked at Mark with all his heart.

Mark could feel the loving stared and whenever Jinyoung too deep in his thoughts, he usually speak less.

“What are you thinking about, Peachy?” Jinyoung shook his head but his eyes still shoot a love bullet into Mark heart.

Mark stared at Jinyoung and let the younger looked at him.

“Sweetheart, what if you met someone better than me while we are this far from each other?” Jinyoung at last threw his thoughts aloud.

Mark bloated his cheeks and took a deep breathe.

“I have something that I need to confess to you.” Mark closed his eyes because he yet to ready to tell Jinyoung.

Jinyoung bites his lips nervously waiting for Mark to continue his sentences.

“My Aunty had someone planned to let me marry with my childhood friend and you know her too.” Mark saw Jinyoung face turned pale.

“So…” Jinyoung voice vibrated because he did not expect Mark going to leave him.

“I don’t want to tell you right now but….” Mark looked down and Jinyoung eyes got teary.

“I’m good, Mark. Your happiness is my priority.” Jinyoung cried.

“Peachy…” Mark looked up and met with Jinyoung cried face.

Jinyoung could not hide his sadness, so he ended the facetime and cried alone. Mark keep on calling but Jinyoung don’t have a courage to pick up. He should let Mark decide his happiness, he too old to play childish anymore.

 

 

Jinyoung back to Seoul after two days spent his time with his family. He told his parent that Mark had called him and told him about his childhood friend. Jinyoung’s mother told him that probably he was being too exaggerate and nothing actually happened but Jinyoung felt it, Mark seem to hide something from him when he called before. He went to his company, once he reach in Seoul.

“The guerrilla concert?” Jinyoung shocked because no idol at his era used to guerrilla concert.

“Yes, the company had decide to make a different style for this comeback.” Jinyoung frowned.

“Wait, I cannot do it on this date. I have to be with someone on this date.” Jinyoung pointed at the Sept 3rd written on the schedule calendar.

“Jinyoung, we cannot change the date because we had book the stadium. Anyway, we hold this information for too long. Now, you need to know.” The manager took a Chinese language magazine and showed it to Jinyoung.

 Jinyoung shocked to see Mark was on the cover and he was holding a girl hand.

“What the title said?” Jinyoung asked.

“The couple of the year. You know Tzuyu right?” Jinyoung nodded. A beautiful Taiwanese who train only few months but stopped out of sudden, rumours said he was engage to chaebol.

“He said nothing.” Jinyoung lost his words and held the magazine tightly.

The manager held Jinyoung hand and gave him a comfort smiled.

“Now, you better focus on this schedule next month.” Jinyoung sadly looking at his manager.

 

 

He went home and met with Jackson who was waiting in front of his house.

“Jackson…why are you here?” Jinyoung asked.

“I’m going to help Mark took his belonging. He said you probably don’t want to meet him.” Jackson not dare to meet Jinyoung eyes.

They entered the house and Jackson followed Jinyoung to sit in the living room.

“He is in Seoul?” Jinyoung asked and Jackson nodded.

“He asked me to give you this.” Jinyoung shocked to see the silver ring.

“What this meant?” Jinyoung looked at Jackson, eyes quiver to stop himself from crying.

Jackson just hugged Jinyoung instead of answering Jinyoung’s question.

“Please let me meet him, Seun-ah. Please just one time, take me to him.” Jinyoung pulled away from the hugged and pleaded Jackson with his most pleading voiced.

“I know you will be like this but I have to respect Mark decision.” Jackson cupped Jinyoung cheeks and gave him a sympathy looked.

Jinyoung understood the thing Jackson wanted to tell him, that Mark don’t want to see him and Mark probably move on from their love.

“He did not love me anymore?” Jinyoung asked Jackson but the older by few months shook his head.

“He had to follow his families including his grandparent.” Jinyoung shook his head while close his ears.

“His parent love me.” Jinyoung sobbed.

“They do, even right now, they really adore you.” Jackson wiped Jinyoung tears.

“Then, why?” Jinyoung asked.

“That what Mark decide. He said you are a top star and life is going to be hard if you are together with him.” Jinyoung shocking face made Jackson gulped.

Jinyoung wiped his own tears and stood up.

“I understood. You can get all of his thing out.” Jinyoung left the living room at walked to his bedroom.

Jinyoung took Mark photo frame next to his bed and he hugged it tightly. Maybe, this ending suit them. Jinyoung cried without notice that Jackson was not alone in his house anymore.