JEALOUSY

Dare To Love You

Mark was coming to work after 2 days spending time being baby by Jinyoung due to his fever. Smiles all over his face everytime he remember their sweetness for the last two days. Mark entered the lift and he saw Jackson ran toward the lift.

"Thanks Mark!" Jackson panted.

Mark closed the lift door and Jackson giggled.

"So, I heard Jinyoung was taking care of you the whole two days of his day off." Mark turned to see Jackson have smirked on his face.

"I'm kind of sorry for him but we had a nice rest together." Mark winked at Jackson.

Jackson happy that two of them back to be friend.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you that Jaebum mention about Taehyung wanted to meet you. He just back from state.” Jackson don’t really know who is Taehyung but Jaebum said he is the closest friend to Mark after Jinyoung left.

After graduate, Mark still contact with Taehyung and it’s seem the boy wanted to surprise Mark.

“Really, that man always love to do unnecessary event.” Mark giggled and they went to each other office.

Mark was writing his report when his door opened and someone was smiling so bright when he saw him.

“Tae! Oh my god. Our best musician in the house?” Mark laughed.

“Yes and I was planning to recruit you but I know you are not tempt to be an idol.” Taehyung laughed and hugged Mark.

“Why don’t you tell me that you are going to come back here?” Mark asked after both of them sat on the couch.

“I suddenly feel excited when someone mention Park Jinyoung as the artist that I need to work with and you know how he being so high during our studies day.” Taehyung and Jinyoung seem to have many unfortunate fates.

“It’s not Jinyoung faults, people had chosen him and he also work hard.” Mark never likes whenever Taehyung blamed everything on Jinyoung because he knew how much effort Jinyoung put whenever he entered a competition.

“Yes, because he is your bestfriend but for me, he still someone who steal everything from me.” Mark sighed because even after few years Taehyung thoughts won’t change.

“I have a meeting with him today, so I want to see how surprised he was when he saw that I’m the one who will be his new title song composer.” Taehyung evilly smile.

“Please treat him good, Taehyung-ah. He is someone I love with all my heart.” Mark saw Taehyung frowned upon his request.

“Wait? You love him. I meant you fall in love with him?” Taehyung felt his heart in pain. He always thought Mark is straight so he never confess his feeling.

“Yes, I love him. So, don’t make him had a hard time.” Mark plead because Jinyoung had enough of pain.

“I won’t.” Taehyung snickers.

Mark smiled because he could trust Taehyung.

 

 

Jinyoung was waiting in the recording room, since the manager told him that this time he would work with famous composer name V. Therefore, Jinyoung come early to make a good impression to him.

“Hi…” Jinyoung surprised to see Taehyung, Mark coursemate and they always met in competition, which he always come into second place after Jinyoung.

“Oh, are you V-shi?” Jinyoung bowed and looked up.

“Nice to meet you, Jinyoung. Ah, I just meet with Mark and he told to take good care of you because he love you.” Jinyoung bits his lips because he could feel the jealousy in Taehyung tone.

“Please take good care of me.” Jinyoung bowed for a second time.

“Wow, seem likes you know that he love you since you did not deny it. Are you perhaps love him too?” Taehyung felt his heart was burning.

Jinyoung just smile because Taehyung is not in the place to know about his personal, unlike Mark. Silent Jinyoung made Taehyung wanted to throw something on his face.

“Oh, after you left the university I actually date Mark. He really good on bed and a good lover.” Taehyung could see Jinyoung froze upon his lie and he could tell Jinyoung had something with Mark.

Jinyoung never ask Mark about his past love. Did Mark really date someone after he had left?

“Let start our recording, Jinyoung-shi.” Taehyung happy to see the pain look on Jinyoung face.

Jinyoung start the recording but Taehyung kept asked him to repeat the same part until Jinyoung throat become sore.

“It seem likes you will be in much trouble. Today, we only able to record 1st verse.” Taehyung smirked after 4 hours recording time ended.

Jinyoung could only bowed, he need to go to practice dance for Music show. Tomorrow, he probably dying again.

“Oh, I’m going to have dinner with Mark and we probably going to have night together too.” Teahyung winked and left.

 

                Jinyoung went home and he know what Taehyung said is true when he received a message from Mark while he was practicing that he won’t be able to cook for dinner. Jinyoung rest on the couch and his heart suddenly felt empty without Mark welcoming him at home. Something is missing without Mark yelled at him to go to bath while he prepared the dinner.

“Ah, you are his friend, Jinyoung-ah. He can date and meet anyone.” Jinyoung stood up and went to his room.

Jinyoung thoughts he would sleep after he took a shower but suddenly he wanted to watch some movie and here, he is laying on the couch in the living room. Jinyoung took a careful look at the clock each second felt so slow.

“I’m not waiting for him. I just want to watch some movie.” Jinyoung muttered while closing his eyes tried to put spell to himself.

“Who are you waiting for?” Mark slow down the volume of the movie when he tried to call Jinyoung name but the younger won’t answer. That when he heard Jinyoung chanted to himself.

Jinyoung almost lost his heart when Mark was right in front of him when he opened his eyes.

“When are you coming in?” Jinyoung asked.

“A few minutes ago when you was trying to put spell to yourself about not wait for someone.” Mark sneered.

Jinyoung cleared his throat and tried to run to his room when Mark move faster and trapped him down below him on the couch. Jinyoung could not say anything and he turned his face not to look at Mark.

“Are you waiting for me?” Mark question the cute Jinyoung who was stone under him.

“No, I just worried if your ex-boyfriend Taehyung really do something to you.” Jinyoung tried to push Mark but the older is too strong and Jinyoung also shy to touch the younger chest when they were in that position.

“Ex-boyfriend? Are you worried or jealous?” Mark loved to see Jinyoung who was pouting while mention Taehyung name.

“Of course. I’m worried my bestfriend probably drunk and when he drunk he did something.” Jinyoung saw Mark eyes turned dark and his teasing looked disappeared.

“I only do that one thing when I’m drunk when I’m with you. Now, that I had a little drink that feeling is there, Nyoung-ah. I’m holding back because of you.” Mark stared at Jinyoung and let go of the younger.

Jinyoung gulped due to Mark confession, his heart was beating so fast.

“I’m going to go to my room before I do something to you.” Mark left because he knew if something happen tonight, he would regret it tomorrow.

“Hyung, goodnight.” Jinyoung said and he saw Mark stopped from his walked.

“You smell so good tonight, goodnight Jinyoung-ah.” Mark went inside his room and he did not missed the shouted from Jinyoung.

Jinyoung shouted embarrassingly at how his face always flustered by Mark flirting words.

‘That Mark-hyung! Since when did he becomes so good in at flirting word?’ Jinyoung punched his pillow went he back to sleep in his room.

Mark felt happy that Jinyoung was waiting for him, that Jinyoung care about him and Jinyoung who jealous when he said Taehyung name. Mark can confirm by now that Jinyoung is open up to him more than a friend.