TEAR

Dare To Love You

Mark yet to keep his promised to his friends to find Jinyoung in NY, so he decided to go to find him after his friend gave the address of the training centre yesterday. He hesitated a little after all of them ignored Jinyoung for almost a year. He also did not sure if Jinyoung still in NY or back to Seoul. He only knew the younger yet to debut as an idol. They are curious of why Jinyoung yet to debut when he is so talented.

"Where are you going Mark?" His mother asked.

Mark put his luggages near the stairs and joined his mother in the kitchen.

"I'm going to NY. I probably stay for few days. I want to find Jinyoung, it has been a year since we heard nothing about him." Mark took a sit on the dining chairs.

Mark saw his mother was staring at him.

"Mark, i know i should ask this earlier but did something happen between the two of you? I barely heard you talked about him after your final year." Mark took a deep breathes upon his mother question.

"We had a misunderstanding and I pushed him away until he stopped trying." Mark remember when he was sending automatic replied whenever Jinyoung dropped him a called, telling him that he was busy for his final. It's not half a lie but he did want to ignore the younger because he angry with the younger decision to leave his study.

"He must be lonely in NY." His mother words caught Mark inner heart. He never thought that Jinyoung is suffering alone because he love dancing too much.

Mark fly to New York and rest for an hour in hotel before he was driving to the training center which supposed to be Jinyoung training place. He went up the stairs and he met few people looking at him. He asked the frontdesk and she was smiling shyly until Mark said he wanted to meet Jinyoung.

"What a luck that he got all handsome guys queuing for his time?" The girl murmured and Mark let her be.

"There he is with his new boyfriend." The girl pointed at Jinyoung who was resting in between someone knees inside the dance room. They were watching something and Mark can hear Jinyoung laugh.

"Jinyoung." Mark called from the door and he saw Jinyoung was looking at him with unbelievable face.

"Mark. What are you doing here?" Jinyoung quickly stood up from his comfort space and eyes locked at Mark.

"Finding you." Mark said with his unpleasant voice.

"Baby, I'm going first. See you at home." The man pecked Jinyoung lips and Jinyoung smiled while walking him to the door.

Jinyoung stopped beside Mark and gave a bitter smile.

"So, what is your reason to find me? I thoughts everyone forget my name already." Jinyoung cross his hand and leant at the door frame in front of Mark.

"How are you doing?" Mark knew the younger didn't meant to hurt him but he did dissapointed.

"Not as good as before but i'm coping well living without a need to love others." Jinyoung looks different. Mark knew they are the reason for the changes in the younger life.

"I know you are upsetting about what happened between us but we do care, especially Yugyeom and Jaebum. They keep on asking whether I've met you or not." Mark carefully not to trigger Jinyoung anger.

"Tell them I'm okay. You probably forced yourself to meet me. I will do my best on my own." Jinyoung walked to take his bag to leave the dance room.

"Can we at least talk?" Mark grabbed the younger wrist before he pass him.

"I need to go home. My boyfriend is waiting for me." Jinyoung yanked Mark hand but surprised when Mark held his hand back and dragged him down the stairs to his car.

Mark opened the door and pushed Jinyoung inside. Jinyoung knew Mark always had his own way to force Jinyoung. Mark locked the door and Jinyoung was having tears in his eyes. Mark took Jinyoung's hand and slowly pushed the sleeve up from the younger wrist. When he grabbed the younger wrist just now, he felt it.

"Why?" Mark caress the scars and eyes full with worries.

 Jinyoung said nothing but he pulled his hand away.

"Nyoung-ah..." Mark hit with guilty.

"You don't need to know. I have nothing to do in your life." Jinyoung unlocked the door and Mark took no time to chase back the younger.

Mark pulled Jinyoung into a hugged despite Jinyoung tried to entangle himself.

"I miss you. I really miss all of you but no one is listening to me. I'm dying, Mark hyung." Jinyoung cried in Mark arms and Mark said nothing, he only sooth the younger.

Mark was hugging Jinyoung tightly. Mark wanted the younger to know that he is here. The scar was not supposed to be there.

"I'm going to debut in a month. Don't worry about me. The scar won't be there anymore." Jinyoung pulled away from the hug and he saw Mark tried to hold him a little longer.

"Let have a drink. I want to catch up everything with you." Mark held Jinyoung hand.

Jinyoung looked at Mark and a bitter smiled plastered on his face.

"Mark, you should not ask for a drink when you are with me." Jinyoung pulled his hand.

Mark was frowning. He never question Jinyoung when he woke up but now, he felt likes it's something he should question. Before Mark able to ask, Jinyoung already hopped onto the bus.